Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
Millie from Info wars got arrested this morning. She just put out "Shadowgate" documentary. Shit is coming to a head all over the country. 150 indictments are going out in the county next to mine.
Crazy times we are living.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Millie from Info wars got arrested this morning. She just put out "Shadowgate" documentary. Shit is coming to a head all over the country. 150 indictments are going out in the county next to mine.
Crazy times we are living.
what? sowing the seeds of discontent and nonsense as a 'news agency' is an indightable offence?

Too bad you cant go after these guys..I saw one on the checkout yesterday that was saying something about Covid being a coverup...and i am not kidding. How can this paper even exist? Because someone buys the garbage.

love hate.jpg

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
what? sowing the seeds of discontent and nonsense as a 'news agency' is an indightable offence?

Too bad you cant go after these guys..I saw one on the checkout yesterday that was saying something about Covid being a coverup...and i am not kidding. How can this paper even exist? Because someone buys the garbage.

View attachment 68569
Got her and her husband on "burglary".
The "green sheets" are coming out. lol

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Particle size 100 would obviously be if ya spit your bubble gum out while sneezing. The girl in the illustration is clearly not chewing bubble gum
And viruses are particle size .3 to .005. The mask does little to stop it. If you are sick wear one. Or just stay the fuck home.

Healthy people are more likely to become sick from some mask-borne illness from constantly wearing a mask than they are from catching the Wuhan.

Also, in the picture above it doesn't show the "after".

Healthy people on right - now the one without the mask is possibly infected, asymptomatic. Body is actively building immunity to this minor affront to its immune system. The one with the mask, if it caught some of the Wuhan in it, is breathing air filtered through the virus for as long as they are still wearing the mask.

The non mask wearer is getting fresh air, and a much lower dose of Carbon Monoxide from not rebreathing stale air. Healthier. Science and shit.

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
And viruses are particle size .3 to .005. The mask does little to stop it. If you are sick wear one. Or just stay the fuck home.

Healthy people are more likely to become sick from some mask-borne illness from constantly wearing a mask than they are from catching the Wuhan.

Healthy people on right - now the one without the mask is possibly infected, asymptomatic. Body is actively building immunity to this minor affront to its immune system. The one with the mask, if it caught some of the Wuhan in it, is breathing air filtered through the virus for as long as they are still wearing the mask.

The non mask wearer is getting fresh air, and a much lower dose of Carbon Monoxide from not rebreathing stale air. Healthier. Science and shit.
Excellent points my friend!

Proud420

You seem to have trouble to understand droplets vs aerosol propagation unless you have some serious data showing that droplets contamination is much less important than aerosol.
Droplets will be mostly stopped by a mask therefore descreasing the contamination risk.
Would you share the data your are using to make your assessment?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.