Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I havent checked the previous 100 some pages but anyone see where Italy supposedly found out that it's not a virus killing people and that it's a bacteria causing problems with blood vessels and the heart?
That's the next one they are planning, since we know there will be no "second wave" like they were predicting. There will be another flu next year, but no elections so it'll be fine like EVERY OTHER DAMN YEAR THAT PEOPLE CATCH THE FLU.

That's the next one they are planning, since we know there will be no "second wave" like they were predicting. There will be another flu next year, but no elections so it'll be fine like EVERY OTHER DAMN YEAR THAT PEOPLE CATCH THE FLU.
reports were....they did an autoposy on someone who died from it and they found all this out yadda yadda. Also they say asprine and something else would be what helps most.

hhibrownsbacker

Super Active Member
It might be just a scare tactic, BUT to open up these schools and,allow the kids to get infected, then parents get it, then they take it to work, and so on, They think they have problems now. All the hell that was raised about a few parties with a couple hundred people in attendance will be forgotten about. We will have millions of kids spreading this to everyone. Now that's scary.

D

Deleted member 60

[/QUOTE] This implies that you think it is ethical for other people to determine the use of your property and that "charity" is the right word to use, when other people forcibly redistribute your property based on their wishes and not yours.

Okay, if that's your philosophy, hypothetically speaking if I know of a person that has no weed, and sneak into your wonderful garden (you do a nice job growing) and redistribute the weed you're growing to satisfy my wishes, while disregarding your wishes, you're cool with that ?
[/QUOTE]

No..it implies yer....um...just not all that bright.

I've dealt with the folks who came and stole from my garden before. I did it by calling the Sheriff who is hired by the County I PAY TAXES TO.

Trespassing/Burglary (which is what the cats were charged with) is against the law.... and we have laws everyone (but Trump, for now...LOFL) has to abide by...EVEN THE COPS....who...like you not liking to pay taxes....didn't like one bit that I was "legally" growing this plant.....but they (had to) gave me back every bud that was stolen from me.....and I trimmed that steaming, in-the-bag-and-goin-bad-QUICK shit right in front of 'em on my back deck. It was their first lesson in trimming. Was funny as fuck to see em be amazed how a hairy. leafy bud gets all trimmed up "like the buds we see in the bags we take from people"...LOL.

Out here the Sheriff is 20 mins away though....so the gun is loaded and the garden is booby trapped and alarmed....so come on by and play.....

momma bear and her cub been around a lot lately and I'm sure they could use some extra protein.

Highland Rogue

Really Active Member
I appreciate that you've been polite and congenial.
We agree that being polite has merit and you pointed out my long windedness, thanks I'll try to be more to the point.

You also asked me a question, I didn't get to yesterday. You asked at what (which) point I saw myself as being persuasive.

I see myself as being persuasive, NOW. Persuasive in the sense that I presented an ironclad proof, using simple math. At which point do you see yourself persuading anyone that a sum of zeroes is more than zero ?

While you may not admit it, I think I persuaded you that it is impossible to delegate a right that you don't possess, since you avoided going there, or disproving my point, instead you fixated on something else in your response.

I'd bet you probably already knew since you were a child, that a sum of zeroes will still add up to zero.
It doesn't look like you applied that logic to the question at hand though. "Where would a group of people acquire a right to do something when no person within that group possesses any right ( there's that darn pile of zeroes again!) to do the thing the group is seeking to do? Rhetorical question. The right doesn't exist in that circumstance. It is impossible.

No matter how many people, all having zero right to do a particular thing, there are in a group or that attempt to conjure up a positive sum (or right) from a bunch of zeroes, by voting, all those zeroes will always, still, add up to zero.

So when the thing being added up, is a pile of nonexistent right to do something, there is no RIGHTFUL basis to proceed is there ?

Status
Not open for further replies.