Capulator Genetics

pleasecheese

Really Active Member
The Mac has a lot of growth around the main stem and is fairly slow in veg. In my opinion you are better off not topping this plantView attachment 4174View attachment 4175
Hey Captain. I was gifted some MAC F2 beans. here are the two females i got out of 5 seeds. Just wondering which one you think closest resembles your cut. the shorter one has sort of a blueish hue to the leaves and has more growth around each stem/branch like you had mentioned, also grows slower than the other pheno.. i am going to try and reverse a clone of each then pollinate both. thanks for any insight. much appreciated.
macf2's.jpg

in the picture below they are flip flopped. i rotated them and put them back in the tent. you can kind of see that the shorter one is darker.
macf2'ss.jpg

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Hey Captain. I was gifted some MAC F2 beans. here are the two females i got out of 5 seeds. Just wondering which one you think closest resembles your cut. the shorter one has sort of a blueish hue to the leaves and has more growth around each stem/branch like you had mentioned, also grows slower than the other pheno.. i am going to try and reverse a clone of each then pollinate both. thanks for any insight. much appreciated.
View attachment 35537

in the picture below they are flip flopped. i rotated them and put them back in the tent. you can kind of see that the shorter one is darker.
View attachment 35538
Kinda hard to tell in these pictures but everything you are saying about the short one sounds like it could be close. Definitely a little different color than most plants. A lot of close growth around the main stem and slow growth in veg. When she goes into flower she will take on a sweet tart candy type smell. I have been running her 70-71 days in flower. One other thing she will have very light colored veins in the leafs. Good luck and i hope this helps

Attachments

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
View attachment 35537

View attachment 35538
I thought MAC was a clone only strain. They make f2's?

Dope Heffalump

Tip burner
Here's the finished result of my Banana Mac run
2 keepers

The super frosty with lemon hints and some Banana
Went 10 weeks.
received_568206807347623.jpeg
20200104113913_IMG_0455.JPG

Here's the other keeper.
She smells sickly sweet Banana and licorice.
I've had similar noses on Malawi from Ace and a Nigerian Haze cross from Swamp Boys.
received_2224453441180788.jpeg
20200104115344_IMG_0484.JPG
She was so heavy that the cola broke off at week 9.
More sativa leaning, but still dense enough for my tastes

Last edited: