Capulator Genetics

Blaze

Really Active Member
Mac 1 update( to the left in the garden) 27 days 12/12. Stretch was not bad started at 12". Couple getting close to 36". Starting to put a little fur on. Easy grow so far will update again in a couple of weeks when there is more to look at.View attachment 1984View attachment 1985
Looking good bro, ill be watching your grow. I need to get my hands on some Mac 1, pretty hard to get tho. I like your light set up.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Thank you@Blaze. I built that light this winter. I call it the 515 sport. The center light is a 315 CMH. The corner light's are 50w citizen cobs. The light hangs from a light rail mover. I have yet to see how close i can get the light to the canopy. Last grow i had it down to 12-13" but feel i could get it closer. By the time the leaf surface starts to build up heat the light is moving away and the leaf temps start to drop.Mac & WC 28 days 012.JPG

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Man, I wanted to buy some of those Banana Og x Mac from Neptune the other day, but I couldn't justify the cost, being that I just bought some other seeds right before they dropped. Shit made me want to cry. 😂
I've got some Mac cross regs coming my way from some fellow Alaskan peeps, that will have to do for now.
I don't think I could justify giving my hard earned money to such an entitled crybaby. Cap was constantly crying all throughout 2018 about people using Mac in crosses. Dude had people lined up around the block to buy his $200+ a pack beans. What is there to cry about at that point?

About like Aaron Lewis from Staind always crying in his songs meanwhile dude was a rock star banging grade A strange and had a hot girlfriend/wife. Like yeah buddy your life is hard, boo whoo.

I'll let Steve B play the world's smallest violin for both Cap and Aaron.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Quick update on the Mac 1 . 45 days in 12/12. Chugging right along easy plant to grow so far and lots of frost. Not a lot of stretch with these girls. little bit better than doubled since flip. Rely do not no the first thing about Cap and do not care to ether. I originally posted my grow room had 4 mac 1"s and 4 weeding cake's. I messed up the id on the clones i guess because i have 6 Mac 1's and 2 weeding cakes. Just about drove me bat shit crazy from week 3 till week 6 trying to figure out what was going on. I even have color coded neoprene inserts to prevent that from happening.

Attachments