Capulator Genetics

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I must be missing the reason people clammer over the mac1 cut. Does it yield great, or taste great?

Just going by pics, I mean it looks ok but nothing that has ever made me want to hunt down a cut.

But then again I actively avoid trendy things. Still never seen an episode of breaking bad, game of thrones or all the "must see" shows etc...

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
I must be missing the reason people clammer over the mac1 cut. Does it yield great, or taste great?

Just going by pics, I mean it looks ok but nothing that has ever made me want to hunt down a cut.

But then again I actively avoid trendy things. Still never seen an episode of breaking bad, game of thrones or all the "must see" shows etc...
Same here on the tv shows! This is my first run with it. So far with my methods she looks to be a medium to average yielder. I do not have the best sniffer but i can smell her sweet fruit kind of smell. I will try to do a smoke report when done and cured.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Same here on the tv shows! This is my first run with it. So far with my methods she looks to be a medium to average yielder. I do not have the best sniffer but i can smell her sweet fruit kind of smell. I will try to do a smoke report when done and cured.
Thats whats weird about mac1. I haven't heard any smoke reports, nothing about the high, the flavors. Nada. Just keep seeing people say its fire but never a reason why.

Blueberry, stardawg, chem strains, gsc all those strains people talk about the flavor or the buzz but aint heard much about mac. Guess I need to find a bud of it to puff test.

Cheers and I hope they turn out bomb for you buddy!

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Thats whats weird about mac1. I haven't heard any smoke reports, nothing about the high, the flavors. Nada. Just keep seeing people say its fire but never a reason why.

Blueberry, stardawg, chem strains, gsc all those strains people talk about the flavor or the buzz but aint heard much about mac. Guess I need to find a bud of it to puff test.

I've got em all and the go to smoke for the wife is hands down Corey, wed cake, gg4, and adub

I personally like the banana cookies. It's super clean and taste like nothing I've ever smoked. Very relaxing high
Her thoughts on the mac is meh. She has a huge stash and it's the least of everything she grabs if that tells you anything. I got mac branches dried and laying around and she dont even fool with em

The few times Ive puffed it have been grown by buddies cashing out.. flavor and high were actually rather bland, I personally would have let them go another 2-3 weeks. With that said, it was some of the most frosted out buds Ive ever seen and they say they are able to charge more.. similar to when gsc first dropped in my area and units were 4-500 more compared to other stuff that honestly smoked similarly.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I've got em all and the go to smoke for the wife is hands down Corey, wed cake, gg4, and adub

I personally like the banana cookies. It's super clean and taste like nothing I've ever smoked. Very relaxing high
Her thoughts on the mac is meh. She has a huge stash and it's the least of everything she grabs if that tells you anything. I got mac branches dried and laying around and she dont even fool with em
That is kind of what I was thinking. If it was the cat's meow like the hype would make one assume it was then I would have heard much more about the flavor or high.

Plus the mac1 doesn't even breed well. That's a hard pass in my opinion.

Cheers

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
The few times Ive puffed it have been grown by buddies cashing out.. flavor and high were actually rather bland, I personally would have let them go another 2-3 weeks. With that said, it was some of the most frosted out buds Ive ever seen and they say they are able to charge more.. similar to when gsc first dropped in my area and units were 4-500 more compared to other stuff that honestly smoked similarly.
That's all I've seen is frosty plants but hell I've got plants that are just as frosty.

I guess it is just a matter of preferences. It takes all kinds.

Dope Heffalump

Tip burner

I've never smoked the Mac1 cut, but i hear it's the bees knees, from quite a few folks who have tried it.
It certainly looks like a bad ass cultivar from some of the pics I've seen.
I try to go against the grain as much as is practical. I don't care for professional sports, eat at the newest restaurants, or get into the pop music they play on the radio.
One thing I've begrudgingly learned is that many of the hype strains are really good, they get popular for that reason.
I get sick of all the crazy fan boy shit and whiney breeder dramas.
Mac1 it's everywhere now, so the hype train is slowing down. I know of at least 3 people in a 60 mile radius of my location - about 30,000 people :D
I don't plan on joining the breeder of the month club so I'll grow out some Mac crosses for now and if someone offers me the cut, like the rules of the Mac require, then I'll be obliged to give it a go.

Call me trendy, but i go cuckoo for Game Of Thrones, Tillamook Ice cream, craft beer and women in yoga pants.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I've never smoked the Mac1 cut, but i hear it's the bees knees, from quite a few folks who have tried it.
I try to go against the grain as much as is practical. I don't care for professional sports, eat at the newest restaurants, or get into the pop music they play on the radio.
One thing I've begrudgingly learned is that many of the hype strains are really good, they get popular for that reason.
Mac1 it's everywhere now, so the hype train is slowing down. I know of at least 3 people in a 60 mile radius of my location - about 30,000 people :D
I don't plan on joining the breeder of the month club so I'll grow out some Mac crosses for now and if someone offers me the cut, like the rules of the Mac require, then I'll be obliged to give it a go.

Call me trendy, but i go cuckoo for Game Of Thrones, Tillamook Ice cream, craft beer and women in yoga pants.
Tillamook ice cream and yogi pants, oh yeah. And as my boy says

pleasecheese

Really Active Member
I happen to really like MAC. I grabbed a couple bags at the dispensary. I believe it was grown by High Grade Farms and it was amazing. Great flavor profile. Strong high and ive smoked a lot of different strains for many years so i would say my tolerance is up there. top 5 for me personally. Aside from that The best ive had was some very lime/neon green bud with red hairs, smelled like skunk/coffee/rubber. Have no idea what strain it was. Forever searching for that one. So yeah If nobody wants their MAC beans, shoot em this way, ill take em. = )

shimz

vapest

Lol@yoga pants. I hope that trend never goes away!

Drewsnutz

I was on the fanboy shit for a while after getting Instagram about a year ago. Cap, Jungle Boys, guys who make Runts, I was following them all. Lots of info to take in, lots of people to meet and def increases the hype. I wanted that pack of "priceless" that Exotic Mike brought to Boston a few weeks ago but he only brought the new C&C lineup and was charging 2 bills a pack to get a raffle for the priceless, thats crazy. After seeing a little priceless mutant, im all set with anything that is not fully tested and ready to produce me "fire". Stuck in a 2x4 tent right now I have to be very selective and nothing from cry baby cap will every go into my grow area cuz I dont grow cuts, I grow seeds.

D

Deleted member 60

Hmmmmmm....$200 to get in a raffle for an over-hyped pack of seeds? I wonder how much that pack will go for/how many folks will pony up? Crazy shit there. Someone still has an illegal market to tap or those prices wouldn't fly for a second. Thousands for a pack of seed that produces $100 bags? Welcome to legality!

Makes me wonder how the $250 Cap "Pay-to-pray to the MAC God" forum is going? Drop it in the plate!

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Hmmmmmm....$200 to get in a raffle for an over-hyped pack of seeds? I wonder how much that pack will go for/how many folks will pony up? Crazy shit there. Someone still has an illegal market to tap or those prices wouldn't fly for a second. Thousands for a pack of seed that produces $100 bags? Welcome to legality!

Makes me wonder how the $250 Cap "Pay-to-pray to the MAC God" forum is going? Drop it in the plate!
Was wondering the same thing about why someone would pay that kind of money for seeds. Maybe craft growers that have more money than sense.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Never watched GOT.. dont know what tillamook is... but yoga pants are a big amen (mostly... there are like 5% or so that make me want to tear my eyes out. Im not saying big girls.. Im sayin girls with no butt big or small yuck)
Tillamook is a dairy out here in Oregon, they make cheese and ice cream. So they probably wont be in the midwest any time soon since WI has the dairy covered in midwest. Cheers buddy, and those flat butt yogis are bad

shimz

vapest
I remember standing in line with my adult son waiting to pay for gas. In front of us stood the most perfectly filled out yoga drawers. We're both a little hard of hearing so I probably said a little too loud "damn I hope yoga pants never go out of style". Well, she must have heard, 'cuz she just turned her head and smiled, lol.