Capulator Genetics

Erick31876

Solo cup champion 2019
Some shots from last night Mac 1 end of 7 weeks since flip. They are starting to chunk up some.View attachment 4176View attachment 4177View attachment 4178
@Capt C , do you know where i can get some mac from ?. With all of the different seedbanks, im worried about getting something that isnt mac.i have been looking to get that for a while now. That was one of the main strains i wanted to get from heisen, i was fucked up when he said he wasnt gonna have it anymore...

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
@Capt C , do you know where i can get some mac from ?. With all of the different seedbanks, im worried about getting something that isnt mac.i have been looking to get that for a while now. That was one of the main strains i wanted to get from heisen, i was fucked up when he said he wasnt gonna have it anymore...
That was the source of my cut. I do not have permission to share that as part of are agreement. Contact the bossanova and talk to him about it. If it were up to me i love to share.

hhibrownsbacker

Super Active Member
Everybodys situation is different, in my case I would proceed anyways even with the conditions expressed. Unfortunately where I am at there is no cuts available or at least none that I am aware of. I couldn't find a cut of some bag weed to buy, let alone a elite cut. I got a special mom from an Attitude freebie so I have had her to fall back on, shes not elite but still pretty damn good. We have run so many packs of seeds its nuts, and have found some good decent weed BUT never that Elite special girl. Since I don't know anyone other than myself who plays this game I wouldn't know who to give a cut to anyways so it really wouldn't matter. In my case, promising to not pass it on is a no brainer because I couldn't even if I wanted to.

D

Deleted member 60

I lost a few "friends" along the way to that restriction stuff.

OK...so I now know they were more like acquaintances.

Don't share my cut

but I'm all over whoring yours out

if I can get more cuts

that you then can't have

by doing so. :sneaky:

Now i don't keep cuts/care...so ummm....yawn, fart.

Best of luck finishin up Capt!

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I thought You got that cut from Cap, Now that I actually read I understand why conditions on certain cuts, after the 256 fucktoid saga, good on You for keeping Your word.
Keeping your word is the name of this game. No matter how bad someone pisses you off you have to do what you said you was gonna do. You cant retaliate against a business partner or someone that trust you with there info. Those are the rules and you have to stand by them

I understand how some feel about the price. However we all know how to have a couple mothers 😉 I find these phenotypes are worth a measly 250.
The Banana is absolutely incredible.
The Cherry 47 now is on another planet.
Bravo