Budders blunders

Keep that energy so when I do obtain the unattainable itā€™ll taste that much sweeterā€¦.alsoā€¦ā€¦still waiting for a response on why u randomly started throwing shade at me un warranted other than u were A broken man who was bored and needed to shit on somebody so they could feel better about themselves for a day
I wasn't throwing shade, I was calling you out on your lies.

Like the other thread where you claimed the plant filled the 5x5 when it clearly didn't and even proved it with the numbers you provided and math.

Also like I said I can't stand braggarts. Especially when they can't even achieve what they claim. Exercise some humility.

Buddernugs

Full sendā€¦.always
Hell of a lot more than you, and in 1/3 the amount of time as you.

I can pull at minimum 10 pounds, in the same time it takes you to pull your 1 pound larf kiddo

Looking forward to seeing another 6 month grow drag out only to be saddened by your numbers once again.
U mind showing the class the scail video of your next 10lb chop?

bk-og

Moose cocks, or bust
U mind showing the class the scail video of your next 10lb chop?

I average 5+ pounds a run, as stated above I can complete 2 runs in the same time as your single.

I send fresh frozen shit to get processed every run for live rosin, so no I wonā€™t post my numbers because they wonā€™t be accurate, kinda like yours šŸ¤£ and I have nothing to prove to a jack off kid who canā€™t grow worth a fuck too, so thereā€™s that.

Once again for the probably tenth time now, you and your fucking larf plants are the laughing stock of many sites, never stop please with the entertainment, I always look forward to having a good laugh at your shit.

Fucking nugget couch and pillows as a flood table stand lulz