Budders blunders

H
I’ll eat a fucking round to the god damn dome before I send anything but equal negative energy that u send me……. I never started shit with anyone, people just thought shit was sweet and fucked around and found out…..I’m not over on your shit trolling…..do t be over hear then…your a fucking sack of shit that needs his fucking jaw shattered…..nothing more and definitely nothing less
How do you really feel?

Speaking of narcissists...

The real problem is you think you are better than you really are. Ambition is fantastic but is terrible when paired with an inflated ego and big mouth. Surely you've seen the issue with your inflated claims and missed goals over and over. Hope you're enjoying those 1078g sights lol. Because you're the only one that saw even close to that number.

Buddernugs

Full send….always
H

How do you really feel?

The real problem is you think you are better than you really are. Ambition is fantastic but is terrible when paired with an inflated ego and big mouth. Surely you've seen the issue with your inflated claims and missed goals over and over. Hope you're enjoying those 1078g sights lol. Because you're the only one that saw even close to that number.
[QUOTE="bk-og, post: 192633,

I dont think I’m better than anyone…ANYONE….. I k ow I’m new….i k ow I fuck it a lot…..I k ow I’m still going to fuck up…… I have a set of balls and have no fucking issue grabbing them and letting people k ow what the fucking deal is……u fuck with me I’m fucking you back that simple…… I never popped off ONE TIME without being poked first…..maby your used to not getting checked ….I’ll be your huckleberry mother fucker…..

Buddernugs

Full send….always
Now sit back and keep my dick in your mouth and make sure it keeps sprung…….and watch me do what you trolls cant do…….. 84g a foot……….budders……..out

Buddernugs

Full send….always
H

How do you really feel?

Bruh…… u just seen me pull a 2+lb plant…….now argue that

Buddernugs

Full send….always
Just keep hating because a lowly pesent that can only afford a hand me down lasko fan, is pulling off one plant what u pull in a whole grow……..

[QUOTE="bk-og, post: 192633,

I dont think I’m better than anyone…ANYONE….. I k ow I’m new….i k ow I fuck it a lot…..I k ow I’m still going to fuck up…… I have a set of balls and have no fucking issue grabbing them and letting people k ow what the fucking deal is……u fuck with me I’m fucking you back that simple…… I never popped off ONE TIME without being poked first…..maby your used to not getting checked ….I’ll be your huckleberry mother fucker…..
You claimed you were going to hit 3 lbs with one plant.

Going to show us another 15g branch? Maybe what you claim with the stem like in your photo.

How did that work out narcissist?

Buddernugs

Full send….always
You claimed you were going to hit 3 lbs with one plant.

Going to show us another 15g branch? Maybe what you claim with the stem like in your photo.
Ya and I was completely open about missing that pull and fucking up in all my videos…. I ain’t guna stop till I pull 3 in a 4x4😘😘😘😘😘😘
How did that work out narcissist?

Just keep hating because a lowly pesent that can only afford a hand me down lasko fan, is pulling off one plant what u pull in a whole grow……..
Here's are the problems. You call me a narcissist, I don't claim to be anything nor do I claim how big my imaginary harvests will be.

Second issue I don't give a fuck what I harvest if I even do. It's not like I ditched my family for a year for some pipe dream.

Humility would be a great virtue to work on.

Buddernugs

Full send….always
Here's are the problems. You call me a narcissist, I don't claim to be anything nor do I claim how big my imaginary harvests will be.

Second issue I don't give a fuck what I harvest if I even do. It's not like I ditched my family for a year for some pipe dream.

Never stopped being a husband or a father….. was going threw some shit and needed an outlet so I picked a thing and did a thing

Buddernugs

Full send….always

💋

Buddernugs

Full send….always
Keep that energy so when I do obtain the unattainable it’ll taste that much sweeter….also……still waiting for a response on why u randomly started throwing shade at me un warranted other than u were A broken man who was bored and needed to shit on somebody so they could feel better about themselves for a day