Budders blunders

Buddernugs

Full sendā€¦.always
Party hardy
Oh ya šŸ˜ā€¦..my green dragon is damn near full on feco, keep it just liquid enough to work In droppersā€¦.i gave 10ml to a buddy and they Said it was about a week before they felt normalā€¦..ā€day one was going up,2 peek,3 Comeing down, 4-7 felt like a shroom hangoverā€ weā€™re their exact words

Buddernugs

Full sendā€¦.always
What's up with the twenty five guy? He seem to have a problem with me now to. What did you do do him?
Dude is a narcissistic 5yo bully man childā€¦..it all started over at riu when I made a 2lb indoor plant thred and him bk,wattsup and a few others started digging on meā€¦ā€¦wellā€¦.naturally I responded x10ā€¦ā€¦.apparently they can dish it out but not take itā€¦(hence the poops on this post)ā€¦.my reaction score is weā€™re it is because of them lolā€¦ā€¦any whoā€¦ā€¦. I pulled 1078g off one plant and then they all switched up and started calling me a pathological lierā€¦ā€¦. The whole nineā€¦..I donā€™t give a fuck lolā€¦..I donā€™t start shitā€¦..I got no issues digging holesā€¦..whether for me or themā€¦..Iā€™ll always check disrespect with suicidal aggression. Welcome to the forumā€¦. Donā€™t let the 3 trolls hear ruin it for youā€¦.Heisen bean (the guy who ru s this place) is a BIG hearted humble ass dudeā€¦ā€¦.. I had a little beef with him and he helped me out with my account after I had some issues (mid beef)ā€¦.dude really is the truthā€¦.. I sent him a few dm videos full of sappy shit to apologize for being ME lolā€¦.the others who help him out hear are cool as shit tooā€¦..like I said this place is the shitā€¦ā€¦.donā€™t let them 3 chumps ruin it for you

Dude is a narcissistic 5yo bully man childā€¦..it all started over at riu when I made a 2lb indoor plant thred and him bk,wattsup and a few others started digging on meā€¦ā€¦wellā€¦.naturally I responded x10ā€¦ā€¦.apparently they can dish it out but not take itā€¦(hence the poops on this post)ā€¦.my reaction score is weā€™re it is because of them lolā€¦ā€¦any whoā€¦ā€¦. I pulled 1078g off one plant and then they all switched up and started calling me a pathological lierā€¦ā€¦. The whole nineā€¦..I donā€™t give a fuck lolā€¦..I donā€™t start shitā€¦..I got no issues digging holesā€¦..whether for me or themā€¦..Iā€™ll always check disrespect with suicidal aggression. Welcome to the forumā€¦. Donā€™t let the 3 trolls hear ruin it for youā€¦.Heisen bean (the guy who ru s this place) is a BIG hearted humble ass dudeā€¦ā€¦.. I had a little beef with him and he helped me out with my account after I had some issues (mid beef)ā€¦.dude really is the truthā€¦.. I sent him a few dm videos full of sappy shit to apologize for being ME lolā€¦.the others who help him out hear are cool as shit tooā€¦..like I said this place is the shitā€¦ā€¦.donā€™t let them 3 chumps ruin it for you
I'm still waiting for you to DM me an apology video. Please make mine full of extra sappiness too.

Look up the definition and include the apology for calling me a narcissist.

Thanks.

Buddernugs

Full sendā€¦.always
I'm still waiting for you to DM me an apology video. Please make mine full of extra sappiness too.

Look up the definition and include the apology for calling me a narcissist.

Thanks.
Iā€™ll eat a fucking round to the god damn dome before I send anything but equal negative energy that u send meā€¦ā€¦. I never started shit with anyone, people just thought shit was sweet and fucked around and found outā€¦..Iā€™m not over on your shit trollingā€¦..do t be over hear thenā€¦your a fucking sack of shit that needs his fucking jaw shatteredā€¦..nothing more and definitely nothing less

Buddernugs

Full sendā€¦.always
All 3 of you mother fuckers can get stomped into a fucking coma as far as Iā€™m concernedā€¦.all u 3 do is start shit then cry like little fucking bitches when people return that energyā€¦..

bk-og

Moose cocks, or bust
Iā€™ll eat a fucking round to the god damn dome before I send anything but equal negative energy that u send meā€¦ā€¦. I never started shit with anyone, people just thought shit was sweet and fucked around and found outā€¦..Iā€™m not over on your shit trollingā€¦..do t be over hear thenā€¦your a fucking sack of shit that needs his fucking jaw shatteredā€¦..nothing more and definitely nothing less
Please do