Budders blunders

Buddernugs

Full send….always
If you had 5 more plants you could flip them now instead of waiting another month or longer.
No…… I need to single out my forever pheno….. can’t do that with multiple plants….for me to pull my 3-4 a light goal I gota fill up a 5x5 with one gene pool at a time….it will take longer to hit my goal but once I find her I will be able to throw 9 in their and get er done lickety-split

m4s73r

The Laziest
No…… I need to single out my forever pheno….. can’t do that with multiple plants….for me to pull my 3-4 a light goal I gota fill up a 5x5 with one gene pool at a time….it will take longer to hit my goal but once I find her I will be able to throw 9 in their and get er done lickety-split
Where do you come up with this shit? I have yet to see anything done in your grow "lickety-split". Does it hurt?

So you need to find a pheno that can fill up a 5x5 so you can later use that pheno to fill the 5x5 with 9 plants?

You should probably find the pheno first. Think you have it a bit backwards.

Sounds like you are looking for a plant that can fill the space in the shortest amount of time rather than looking for a pheno with actually useful properties like a good smoke. Finding the best pheno with good properties you could do with many plants in the same space at once.

Buddernugs

Full send….always
Both are 1 gal jars…..trying to get a line on we’re to send some for lab testing before I decide to reduce…..as is it’s already image.jpgblack…..

Buddernugs

Full send….always
Where do you come up with this shit? I have yet to see anything done in your grow "lickety-split". Does it hurt?
Once again….. incoherent insults because you failed to read words properly you’re consistent I’ll give you that

Buddernugs

Full send….always
So you need to find a pheno that can fill up a 5x5 so you can later use that pheno to fill the 5x5 with 9 plants?

You should probably find the pheno first. Think you have it a bit backwards.
Athena worth filling up a 5 x 5 space all these mimosas are top quality shit I have yet to see one test under 20% with the most being 25ish…..from me and others who grow it…… as far as quality goes it has a very unique Terping profile it doesn’t even smell like weed it smells like a bowl full of crushed lavender everyone that has smelled it has said the same thing “never smelled anything like it before”……. However I’m looking for a very particular grow pattern that’s what I’m looking for the qualities they’re all of them are good I’m just looking for specific growth to suit my growing style I need branches that I could bend to do what I want without snapping…..also need nodal spaceing to be of my likeing…..
Sounds like you are looking for a plant that can fill the space in the shortest amount of time rather than looking for a pheno with actually useful properties like a good smoke. Finding the best pheno with good properties you could do with many plants in the same space at once.

Buddernugs

Full send….always
Also like the other guy I’ll tell you this if you paid attention to previous posts and watch the videos I’ve posted you would know that I’m doing this one more time with this clone to cover my bases to see if that liquid cool bloom was the culprit of that low yield….. i’m covering my bases if you wanna talk shit pick a valid angle guy

Buddernugs

Full send….always
Yeah it was definitely the cool bloom lol, detective nut budder.
I’ll know after this run. Like I said I’m covering my bases…..I’m. Ompleatly open to the idea that this cut is no bueno, I’m also open to the idea that the kool bloom fucked her up……also open to the idea that I fucked my own shit up…….I’ll know which one after this next run

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Seeds are definitely not gonna give you that, veg your strongest females and just take cuts, more plants are gonna crush 1 plant any day of the year.