Budders blunders

Buddernugs

Full send….always
I’m following gh trio feed chart on their medium feed dosage but am strongly considering using their heavy feed dose chart becuAse of her size.
I plan on feeding 2x a day then 3-4 during flower

Buddernugs

Full send….always
I plan on getting rid of 50-75% of her total canopy depth day before flip when I strip her….. cant see threw her at all

pinner420

Finally on a roll....
2 things id suggest. Maybe its the angle of the photo but your feed pipe looks to be pointing at the stalk. T it off if you can. Yes increase frequency as a good bet. As to increasing the EC I know guys that peg it at .9 or 1.0 frequency compensates for running higher. One guy I know he just does 5 mil micro and 5mil bloom to accomplish this and all his grows are flawless. Of the reading ive done the 3 part is a tad light in the loafers on Magnesium so ad tsp of Epsom to your mix to green her up and add some needed sulfur for taste down the road. of the lucas and head formulas im talking about the latter is the head formula with the added Epsom. Guys drop out the epsom week 6. Foliar Cal Mag till she's back in the saddle!!

Buddernugs

Full send….always
Thank you! I’ll keep that in mind.
Yes I have it pointed strait down at her stalk becuAse the roots are so compact it just spreads out to edges. I’ll throw a tee on their like u suggested for more even feeds thank you for the advice I appreciate it.

Buddernugs

Full send….always
Well iv had words with “partner “ and I’ve relocated garden again lol…….fucking guys been growing longer than I’ve been alive and is Gina sit their and tell me 83%rh in flower…….atnight……with fans off. zero air movment (because he wants to pinch Pennie’s) and no dehumidifier (because of power consumption) is the way we are doing things and it’s only that bad because I’m over watering my coco and wasting all my food by overwatering and I should not be going to run off because it’s wasting…………what a fucking fool………not with my shit your not lol

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 60

Yup...."partners". And in this case...Fucking Old People. I only had one partner in my days...still a good friend but even he lost interest until the $$$ were coming in. Finally gave him his cut one day and said..."that's it". That was when I started making money...LOL.

Yer (ex) dude has been lookin at those VPD charts and listening to podcasts again...LOL.

Buddernugs

Full send….always
Going to put a 70 gal rez in the floor Of tent and set plant directly on top …..coco recirculation…… it’s not ideal for optimum growth but at that reservoir size it would be at least three or four days before shit gets out of whack for 2 plants… I plan on hooking a chiller up to it to keep it cool aiming for 68°F. It’s about as simple as it gets. I got the idea from an old man at a local hydra shop before he passed. Good news is I finally got an ice bath now lol about the only thing I can do with 110 gallon horse troth lol I’ll grab pics today

Buddernugs

Full send….always
That's weird that someone old would suggest any rh over 50%
That’s what I’m saying……dude refused to set up a dehumidifier becuAse of extra power consumption and he said the grid couldn’t handle it……then talk about more lights and tables 😂….like dude u can’t grow big dick yeilds without big dick dehumidifiers rippin it goes hand in hand I told him……”nope their fine trust me,we won’t need one” 🤣

Buddernugs

Full send….always
Things moving along nicely, took clones today….Rez went in at 5.8 2 days ago and is still 5.8 today…..forgot to tak le pics I’ll grab Tomorrow after work