Briscos Bargain Beans

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Fiona's Crack @ 58 days, grown by a good friend and posted on RIU. A lot of 💩 going on the last couple days, and we'll lose some folks because of it. Like my good amigo that I talked into coming over here when he didn't want to. Damm shame. The cat is good people with first rate skills, as you can see. Here's the comment and pics, which he says "FC #5 58 days. All grape jelly. "
Permission granted to post here anonymously.

Hogbackmagic

Super Active Member
That jelly pie I have mixed emotions on them out of 5 they all sprouted
1 mutant and 4 males I did keep 2 males for later
now for the mambas
out of 5 seeds all sprouted nice and fast out of 5 plants 3 are females
they are in there new home to have a group sex ha ha
i did take clones of of mamba #3 she was a short and tight good purple
and i think its mamba #5 is a taller female wich showed sex first so i cloned her as well
they all have very nice structure and branches
here are the mambas in there new habitat

Attachments

Hogbackmagic

Super Active Member
now for the mambas
and i think its mamba #5 is a taller female wich showed sex first so i cloned her as well
the last picture is mamba #3

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
now for the mambas
I have one 5 pack of jelly pie f2 left. I'll be happy to send them to you for another attempt. :)

Hogbackmagic

Super Active Member
I have one 5 pack of jelly pie f2 left. I'll be happy to send them to you for another attempt. :)
I thank you for offer but I don't know when I would get a chance to get'em rockin
i just popped all 3 of orange purple punch and i have a current project that is lookin good for a
outside strain i crossed a early cherry cheese with chem91 pollen and my girl
purple angel she is outside she pushes purple pistels like that strain ducks web
but i greatly appreciate the offer and don't want to sit on them if some one else can grow them
this winter i will be making female seeds with mamba since she looks great outside
and that shorter one gives me goose bumps i new she was a female the one that fooled me was
jelly pie the short male of that looks fire to use for a cross i like the structure
i cloned it to keep handy i am looking for a good grape strain to me purple punch is like a fine wine
i bought a 1/2 ounce for 120 and it was worth every penny never got to grow that strain

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
You’re a good person @Amos Otis Just wanted you to know. Good karma coming your way
ZxESmOo.gif

Coming from any cola, that's a real cool thing to say. Coming from the Main Cola, it's extra appreciated, amigo.

Speaking of good karma, I got a special delivery from my Cob bro a couple of hours ago. The banana project is seriously engaged !

I am humbled and grateful to have acquired so many solid cats as friends over the years. It really is the best part of all of this. Gracias, amigos.

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Yes sir, catch you over at RIU @Amos Otis . Gonna keep my updates over there, bud. ✌
I hate it, but I understand it, and am sorry to lose you. That other cat we lost made a Brisco thread there. See you there, amigo.

**** And a programming note. I hope all the :poop: ends soon on both sites, but if not, that it'll stay confined to the threads that contain it. The delete hammer is at the ready in case any of that bleeds over into Brisco County, Thanks, amigos. Let the good times roll.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I hate it, but I understand it, and am sorry to lose you. That other cat we lost made a Brisco thread there. See you there, amigo.

**** And a programming note. I hope all the :poop: ends soon on both sites, but if not, that it'll stay confined to the threads that contain it. The delete hammer is at the ready in case any of that bleeds over into Brisco County, Thanks, amigos. Let the good times roll.
Lets keep it clean and nice and tight! No need to cling to the past or negative energy.

Looks like Amos is getting in the banana game and thats gonna make a lot of folks smile! Cheers and continue the good work Amos.

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Looks like Amos is getting in the banana game and thats gonna make a lot of folks smile! Cheers and continue the good work Amos.
Yeah, man, I've been smoking Banana Punchsicle buds almost exclusively for a couple of months. No way am I gonna let that strain get away if there's any way to prevent it. [ looks like there could be a way ]. Definitely a game changer.

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Did you get any of Honest Genetics banana cocktail to go with the punchsicle?
I did, but it's not included in this round. The pollen donor is a Cob reversed banana punchsicle, the recipients are BP, black banana cookies, chiquita banana, and texas butter. Also hit a couple of Mimosa f2 clones - orange banana punch?]

The banana cocktail uses banana kush; the punchsicle is banana creme. Me thinks that's where the magic lies. 🍌

Thepipe

Really Active Member
I did, but it's not included in this round. The pollen donor is a Cob reversed banana punchsicle, the recipients are BP, black banana cookies, chiquita banana, and texas butter. Also hit a couple of Mimosa f2 clones - orange banana punch?]

The banana cocktail uses banana kush; the punchsicle is banana creme. Me thinks that's where the magic lies. 🍌
I look forward to seeing the results

InfiniteIndo

Herban Legend

Wait did someone say fems? 😍