Briscos Bargain Beans

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
I would like to see some copper chem s1's or jp s1's.
Yeah, that would be cool. It looked like fem JPs might happen a couple of months ago, but it fell through. I hear things, though, about JP fems being in the oven, but not here. 🕵️‍♂️

I'm very happy about how the copper chem and jelly pie reg crosses turned out, and how they were received, but I won't revisit either dad. I've got hibernate and sweet dixie reg crosses not far off, but have my focus on a project that I feel will have a different level of appeal. 🍌

Last edited:

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
bongsmilie
Looks heavy JP leaning. Thanks for running them, amigo.

When I ran Fireballs, I got < avg yield, but rock hard nugs of sticky headstash. I was hoping the cross would add the yield and flavor of JP and retain the headbanging Fireballs high.

My Fireballs from a couple years ago.
View attachment 18604

View attachment 18605
Holy Shit! Damn JP just forcing his genes into the fireballs.
Gonna have to hunt to see if I can find a Fireballs Pheno with JP nug stackage. I like both gals looks.

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Will you be restocking any of the JP crosses (All Fruit) or is it on to the bananas (orgi x banana). I’m sure there is a name in there somewhere.
Some of the JP crosses are all gone, but All Fruit and a couple of others have been restocked, and should be listed at DCSE today. That project will be sold through. like the cop squad before. I keep a few of everything to revisit at some point perhaps.

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Yo playas !

I feel like a contest. A very limited contest. I'll take 5 contestants. The winner gets a fresh chucked pack of [goji x dank sinatra] x hibernate f2. After they dry out. It'll be 10 questions of my choosing. Your answers will not necessarily be judged on being factually right or wrong, but on whether I think they are right or wrong. How can you lose? [ well, by not being number one...what a dumb question! ] The first five that post "I want in" will be the contestants.

Main Cola

Chuckers Paradise
Yo playas !

View attachment 19007

I feel like a contest. A very limited contest. I'll take 5 contestants. The winner gets a fresh chucked pack of [goji x dank sinatra] x hibernate f2. After they dry out. It'll be 10 questions of my choosing. Your answers will not necessarily be judged on being factually right or wrong, but on whether I think they are right or wrong. How can you lose? [ well, by not being number one...what a dumb question! ] The first five that post "I want in" will be the contestants.
I want in

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Yo playas !

View attachment 19007

I’m in a playful mood tonight I want in