Briscos Bargain Beans

jpcyan

Really Active Member
These are 2 Black Mambas and 1 Jelly Pie. From my first round of germinating. I'm not real happy with the leaf burn and maybe a little PH or nute issues. It was str8 FFOF, but a couple years old. Just getting plain tap water so far but I'll be switching to rain catch as soon as I finish the new metal roof and move the rain barrel.
Im in no hurry as I have a lot of cleaning to do after a 2 yr shutdown. Still smokin on the last harvest ;)
They stretched a bit right off, but I started them only running 2 -13w cool CFL's adding 2 -13W warm CFL's for the second round germinations. I have 2 more JP's about 6" looking real nice as well. They all smell fantastic and are otherwise healthy. I'll up pot in a few days and probably top the plants, using the cuts to determine sex. Then I'll clean the tent and drop them under the 8 bulb T-5 fixture below. There is a cherry wine CBD in the background that was a runt, It took off and outgrew everything in the last 2 weeks. Got several other varieties started as well. I'll show those later in a thread of their own.

bm3.1.jpgbm's - Copy (2).jpgbm2 and3 - Copy.jpgBM3 BM2 JP1 - Copy.jpg

Main Cola

Chuckers Paradise
What's she smell like though? Is she smokeable? Well... is she smokeable? HaHa a little throw back to either Snoop dog's first record or Dr. Dre's the Chronic.

Looks great and I'm guessing smells grape candy or fruity berry or some some? Cheers buddy
Thank you. She definitely has that fruity candy smell
She was very easy to grow. I think she’s close to 8 weeks or a little more

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Susie Diamond #3 Day sixty something from flip,63+. Forgot to look. I'll update the age at chop.
20190818_222736.jpg
20190818_222648.jpg
20190818_222706.jpg
20190818_222722.jpg

She shrugged off the heat wave and is finishing nicely. If she is as potent as....ummmm #1, I think it's the one I'm sampling now with minimal cure, she gets the reveg. Until I can hunt the pack.She tolerates my environment and didn't get too pissy with my off scheduled handwaterings. She'll get a run in a F&D tote or PPK system.
A few leaves got funky. Don't know if it is the fan on them or they got too dry a couple times.
This cross is some flameola!!! I recognize and taste the Jelly Pie in it. There's some
grape and sweet vanilla(?) pungent kush too.

Last edited:

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
This cross is some flameola!!! I recognize and taste the Jelly Pie in it. There's some
grape and sweet vanilla(?) pungent kush too.
bongsmilie
Looks heavy JP leaning. Thanks for running them, amigo.

When I ran Fireballs, I got < avg yield, but rock hard nugs of sticky headstash. I was hoping the cross would add the yield and flavor of JP and retain the headbanging Fireballs high.

My Fireballs from a couple years ago.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
T
bongsmilie

When I ran Fireballs, I got < avg yield, but rock hard nugs of sticky headstash. I was hoping the cross would add the yield and flavor of JP and retain the headbanging Fireballs high.

View attachment 18604

View attachment 18605
Those Fireballs look like some heat! Got a pic of the dude used to hit the JP?
JP certainly added nugmeat to the cross.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
bongsmilie

View attachment 18604

View attachment 18605
Very nice! Ive seen some amazing flowers come from the Fireballs and the Blue Pit (if you got a pack of the Blue Pit, I wouldnt sleep on those).