Briscos Bargain Beans

InfiniteIndo

Herban Legend
Congrats!!! Hope you enjoy the awesome prize pack. If you have any questions about the dynoberry bites just let me know. We're still test running them but so far so good.

Cheers and thanks again to @Amos Otis @HydroRed for all their efforts and support!
Thank you very much eso. I'm a little lost though, the packs I see from you are Oran Jones and G Thang.. Am I missing something? G Thang sounds real interesting, between the name and being from your personal stash 😁

So.....the winner is number 88. I honestly thought that #7 [or 9] would be the smart play in a Brisco bash....sheesh. Much thanks for the spin @HydroRed !

I'll go check my notes, and will be back to declare the winner.
Good thing I picked 7 too then huh lol

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Hey, I think my account was hacked...what else can explain that last post?
So anyway....it's time to make the announcement of the winner !
a39c05cc14d28f775e7804d7ae79ec8d241d88bfa7a0daeac23652e28f080da3.gif

Yeah, yeah...looks like it;s that guy who's been talking about being the winner. I guess announcing
InfiniteIndo
at this point is somewhat anti climatic. But there it is.
Just kidding.

Congrats, amigo, I'll send you a PM to get your receiving address off site.
Thanks to all involved, and hope it was as half as much fun for you as it was for me....which would mean I had twice as much fun as y'all. Ba da boom.
1395647719055.jpg

jpcyan

Really Active Member
Congrats InfiniteIndo!! Hope you have great success and find some true keepers, moms and pollen donors!

Congrats to everyone who played along because regardless if you picked the right number, You are Still a Winner!

You are receiving fresh genetics produced by "Brisco's" plus freebies! I know I'm excited!

Paul at DCSE had my order confirmed, packed and out the door like lightning fast. I ordered Friday 4:33 Am, it was out Friday afternoon and should be in my hands in the morning. That's Fri-Sat for 1 day and Sat to Mon for 2 days total shipping time to the midwest., (not counting Sunday).
Superb!
Thanks all y'all who contributed time, effort, beans, and information on the products.
TY Amos Otis for the opportunity and the Orgi with Fionas Crack, (y)
And PaulDC at DCSE for getting it out there F A S T!

BTW I used Zodaka 2nd time. After entering my selection and info on DCSE, clicking pay with Z, Logging in to Z, Bam! 1 click ordering! Done and confirmed. Almost too easy.😁

InfiniteIndo

Herban Legend
Congrats InfiniteIndo!! Hope you have great success and find some true keepers, moms and pollen donors!

Congrats to everyone who played along because regardless if you picked the right number, You are Still a Winner!

You are receiving fresh genetics produced by "Brisco's" plus freebies! I know I'm excited!

Paul at DCSE had my order confirmed, packed and out the door like lightning fast. I ordered Friday 4:33 Am, it was out Friday afternoon and should be in my hands in the morning. That's Fri-Sat for 1 day and Sat to Mon for 2 days total shipping time to the midwest., (not counting Sunday).
Superb!
Thanks all y'all who contributed time, effort, beans, and information on the products.
TY Amos Otis for the opportunity and the Orgi with Fionas Crack, (y)
And PaulDC at DCSE for getting it out there F A S T!

BTW I used Zodaka 2nd time. After entering my selection and info on DCSE, clicking pay with Z, Logging in to Z, Bam! 1 click ordering! Done and confirmed. Almost too easy.😁
Thank you brother. I definitely want to give back to you all after receiving so much generosity whether it be in the form of crosses or just reproducing more of the beans I got to share with y'all (with breeders approval of course). Such a great community and agreed DCSE / Paul is top notch all around. Makes sense why a great guy like Amos would work with 'em

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Thank you very much eso. I'm a little lost though, the packs I see from you are Oran Jones and G Thang.. Am I missing something? G Thang sounds real interesting, between the name and being from your personal stash 😁

Good thing I picked 7 too then huh lol
Oran jones is lvtk x tangerine power, it can get tall but kicks out a lot of orange phenos and a good heavy stone.
IMG_20190331_000626_037 (1).jpg

The g-tang is the g13 leaner of grapes 13 x tangerine power. I havent ran these yet but a member on rollitup did and here it is, he said it was tropical fruit smelling and taste.
gtang.jpg

InfiniteIndo

Herban Legend
Oran jones is lvtk x tangerine power, it can get tall but kicks out a lot of orange phenos and a good heavy stone.
View attachment 17790

The g-tang is the g13 leaner of grapes 13 x tangerine power. I havent ran these yet but a member on rollitup did and here it is, he said it was tropical fruit smelling and taste.
View attachment 17791
Sounds and looks fiire 🙏 Can't wait to try all these out my mouth is watering just thinking about it. Definitely gonna have to keep a closer eye on you and Red now that I'm getting both of your gear

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
I semi somewhat guarantee you the irresistable is just around the next bend. 🧛‍♀️

I hate to see you vacate the tester ranks, amigo, but there's no way a cat w/ your skills wouldn't eventually get the 'do my own' bug. Thanks for your valuable time, superb results that make Briscos look downright respectable - but above all, for your friendship.
Same to you bro, great friendships made here and over at Riu were I met you 3. I have more Brisco and eso gear to run and I need to look into those orgi f3s really loved that 🌱
I’ve always had the do my own bug lol I have done my own and usually have a side thing going on as well as my regular grow don’t get me wrong I’ll always be down to test for all 3 of you guys anytime if y’all need. But I’ll let some others take the reins for now.
@HydroRed is the only one I haven’t actually flowered out a female because I got males from my sin city juice and one of them was a donor for a few plants this last run 👍👍 but I’ve no doubt he puts out fire.

jpcyan

Really Active Member
I actually had no idea who Fiona was, after the first comment I made I was kinda hoping it wasnt Amos Otis's gf or wife :giggle:. But wow she is a beauty!, and I'm sure her namesake will be just as lovely. I certainly have a much better chance with the latter, which is fine, I couldn't afford the original for sure.

Ah yeah "Burn Notice" No wonder my step son (26) tried to turn me on to the show. It was his fav. I just dont watch much tv.

Last edited:

Spondylo Grow

Really Active Member
Was jw how long I could go before an up pot and you seem to have waited til the last minute. Do u flood and drain? Top feed? Just soil?
Nice btw!
Those plants were started in soil and hand watered (top fed). I don't normally like to go for so long in the 3.5" cups, but I was waiting to transplant the group as a whole and needed for some others to catch up (various genetics).
Thank you for the compliment, also.

Last edited: