Briscos Bargain Beans

jpcyan

Really Active Member
I will retract-- "I want out"

Between purchases and the kind folks here, If I dont get my arse in gear and complete my home projects and whatnot, It'll be years before I can pop all these I already have in hand.

Good luck yall, TY for the opportunity AmosOtis- again your generosity and kind and joyful spirit shows what this place is all about(y)

BTW, 4 JP's and 2 BM's doing fine, needing a little food, but healthy, looking and already smelling wonderful. In fact I'm trying to slow 'em down a bit as I wasnt as ready as I thought, Just really eager ;)

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Congratulations to ' The Five '. Thankfully Jesse Waters is not included.

I'll post the 10 item quiz around 10 PM eastern time tonight. Have your weed ready and your mood friendly. Only answer the question. Political commentary, even if you're right, will disqualify you. Non polarizing comments are fine, extra credit if I think they're funny, 'cause you know...I b the judge.🔨

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Here ya go, playas. @Main Cola @Evergreengardener @IrocZ @Pistilpusher @BigBallzWillie

For 5 named contestants only. If you're a non contestant and want to answer, please wait for "The Five", to post their answers first. Grassy a$$.

And now, the quiz:

1, Pick a top 5 in order from those below for LOL factor:
[a] Norm McDonald
Rodney Dangerfield
[c] Chris Rock
[d] Sam Kinnison
[e] Gilbert Gottfried
[f] Pigmeat Markham
[g] George Carlin

2. I have smoked weed with members of every band on the list below except one. Which one?
[a] Little Feat
J Geils Band
[c] Wet Willie
[d] Motley Crue
[e] Blue Oyster Cult
[f] The Fabulous Flys

3. If you were a DC power broker, and were having a non-political, strictly sexual affair, it would be with:
[a] Maxine Waters
Huma Abedin
[c] Alexandria Ocasio Cortez
[d] Ivanka Trump
[e] Kamala Harris
[f] Kellyanne Conway
[g] Hillary Clinton Anthony Weiner
[h] Hillary Clinton Barney Frank

4. What is by far, my least favorite marijuana strain?

5 What are the two best times in a day to inhale some choice weed?

6. Sweet Dixie and Pete Hutter's Stash are crosses named after Brisco County, Jr characters. There is another cross, the first, that's never been released, named after...
[a] Lord Bowler
Comet
[c] John Bly
[d] Big Smith
[e] Frenchy Bearpaux

7, You'd rather spend 30 days of solitary confinement in jail, than one day locked up with
[a] Carrot Top
Whoopi Goldberg
[c] Kathy Griffin
[d] Sean Hannity
[e] Jeffrey Epstein's corpse
[f] the two Sonic Drive in guys
[g] Don Lemon
[h] Hillary Clinton Shepherd Smith

8. One of my former ball and chains [ wives ] was a professional athlete while we were married. In what sport did she compete?

9. If you could only play one song on one instrument and no other, but play it perfectly, what would the song and instrument be?

10. Give the winning pack of seeds a custom name.
[Goji x Dank Sinatra] x Hibernate F2 = ?

Light your joint, take your time. Have fun.

Main Cola

Chuckers Paradise
#1Top 5 for lol factor
Rodney Dangerfield,Chris Rock,Sam Kinnison,Norm McDonald,George Carlin
#2 You haven’t smoked weed with Motley Crue?
#3 If I was a DC power broker, and were having a non-political, strictly sexual affair, it would be with:
Ivanka Trump
#4 You’re least favorite marijuana strain
Dog Shit? 💩
#5 The two best times in a day to inhale some choice weed for me is ,,,In the morning and in the evening
#6 Sweet Dixie and Pete Hutter's Stash are crosses named after Brisco County, Jr characters. There is another cross, the first, that's never been released, named after,,,Big Smith?
#7 I rather spend 30 days of solitary confinement in jail, than one day locked up with,,,Whoopi Goldberg
#8 One of your former ball and chains [ wives ] was a professional athlete while we were married. In what sport did she compete,,Bowling 😁
#9 If I could only play one song on one instrument and no other, but play it perfectly, what would the song and instrument be ...Drums and the song would be Hot for Teacher by Van Halen

#10 Give the winning pack of seeds a custom name.
[Goji x Dank Sinatra] x Hibernate F2 = Ol Blue Eyes

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Pick a top 5 in order from those below for LOL factor:
B,C,E,D,A

2. I have smoked weed with members of every band on the list below except one. Which one?

[d] Motley Crue

3. If you were a DC power broker, and were having a non-political, strictly sexual affair, it would be with:

Huma Abedin

Big bud? 🤢

Best two times in a day would be morning and lunch night is for edibles

6. Sweet Dixie and Pete Hutter's Stash are crosses named after Brisco County, Jr characters. There is another cross, the first, that's never been released, named after...

[d] Big Smith for the win

7, You'd rather spend 30 days of solitary confinement in jail, than one day locked up with

Whoopi Goldberg
AE17FC21-9511-4021-A4E6-1BEEE4075BA5.png

8. One of my former ball and chains [ wives ] was a professional athlete while we were married. In what sport did she compete?

Bodybuilding?? Cause we know you like a Bruce 🤣🤣

9. If you could only play one song on one instrument and no other, but play it perfectly, what would the song and instrument be?
The b52s private Idaho on a accordion because what could be a more annoying but impressive feat
At the same time

Sultan of sleep

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
#1Top 5 for lol factor
Rodney Dangerfield,Chris Rock,Sam Kinnison,Norm McDonald,George Carlin
#2 You haven’t smoked weed with Motley Crue?
#3 If I was a DC power broker, and were having a non-political, strictly sexual affair, it would be with:
Ivanka Trump
#4 You’re least favorite marijuana strain
Dog Shit? 💩
#5 The two best times in a day to inhale some choice weed for me is ,,,In the morning and in the evening
#6 Sweet Dixie and Pete Hutter's Stash are crosses named after Brisco County, Jr characters. There is another cross, the first, that's never been released, named after,,,Big Smith?
#7 I rather spend 30 days of solitary confinement in jail, than one day locked up with,,,Whoopi Goldberg
#8 One of your former ball and chains [ wives ] was a professional athlete while we were married. In what sport did she compete,,Bowling 😁
#9 If I could only play one song on one instrument and no other, but play it perfectly, what would the song and instrument be ...Drums and the song would be Hot for Teacher by Van Halen

#10 Give the winning pack of seeds a custom name.
[Goji x Dank Sinatra] x Hibernate F2 = Ol Blue Eyes
You beat me with the answers lol I had them typed up then went to the garage to finish my J came back and realized I forgot to hit post 😤

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Here ya go, playas. @Main Cola @Evergreengardener @IrocZ @Pistilpusher @BigBallzWillie

For 5 named contestants only. If you're a non contestant and want to answer, please wait for "The Five", to post their answers first. Grassy a$$.

And now, the quiz:

[a] Norm McDonald
Rodney Dangerfield
[c] Chris Rock
[d] Sam Kinnison
[e] Gilbert Gottfried
[f] Pigmeat Markham
[g] George Carlin

[a] Little Feat
J Geils Band
[c] Wet Willie
[d] Motley Crue
[e] Blue Oyster Cult
[f] The Fabulous Flys

[a] Maxine Waters
Huma Abedin
[c] Alexandria Ocasio Cortez
[d] Ivanka Trump
[e] Kamala Harris
[f] Kellyanne Conway
[g] Hillary Clinton Anthony Weiner
[h] Hillary Clinton Barney Frank

[a] Lord Bowler
Comet
[c] John Bly
[d] Big Smith
[e] Frenchy Bearpaux

[a] Carrot Top
Whoopi Goldberg
[c] Kathy Griffin
[d] Sean Hannity
[e] Jeffrey Epstein's corpse
[f] the two Sonic Drive in guys
[g] Don Lemon
[h] Hillary Clinton Shepherd Smith

Light your joint, take your time. Have fun.

View attachment 19141

1)George Carlin
2) Rodney Dangerfield
3) Chris Rock
4) Norm MacDonald
5) Gilbert Gottfried

The Fabulous Flys

Kellyanne Conway

Herijuana

7 am & noon

Lord Bowler

Shepherd Smith

Body Building

Crossroads Guitar

Frank's Dreams

Pistilpusher

Master Grower
#1 Pigmeat Marham - "Ol sweet poppa"
Chris Rock
George Carlin
Sam Kinnison
Norm McDonald

#2. Motley Crue - just cant see Ottis as a big hair and makeup guy

#3. Ivanka Trump - come on she's hot and must be tired of the orange one

#4. One that wont stay lit

#5. before sex and after sex

#6. Lord Bowler Comet

#7. Kathy Griffin

#8. Shot put - I'm sure she tried to throw that ball every chance she got

#9. Song - prosperity and beauty
Instrument - Kazoo

#10. Lady Tramp

Good luck to all playas and hats off to Amos Ottis for the fun and games.

IrocZ

Really Active Member
1. Rodney Dangerfield
2. Norm McDonald
3. George Carlin
4. Chris Rock
5. Gilbert Gottfried

Geils Band

[c] Alexandria Ocasio Cortez - Ivanka, while arguably more attractive, much more likely to be a dead fish and have limits

Gorilla Glue

1. Wake and Bake
2. During Intercourse

[e] Frenchy Bearpaux

Whoopi Goldberg - She probably smells worse than Epstein's corpse

Tennis

Fur Elise - Piano

[Goji x Dank Sinatra] x Hibernate F2 = Fruit Bat