Briscos Bargain Beans

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Copper Dolato became Pete Hutter's Stash, and was in the first 3 drops at DCSE before selling out. View attachment 1061 You;re right, I do favor the ladies, but I'm looking for an appropriate strain to honor Lord Bowler. Might be Crypt Kicker x JP.

I tossed most of the NYC Copper because they looked unfinished, and passed out the rest. You're the only one that didn't disappear that I know of. Glad you like them and thanks for running them [ can't recall seeing your Petes ].
Got me some of them Pete hutters in veg now

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
I think you may be confusing me with....oh, what do you call them.....a "breeder".
No selection notes, amigo. All Brisco's are basic chucks using predetermined seeds, not plant selections.
why I dig what you do. Back in the day if you had a knack for it, you were refered to as a good "plantpicker", the days when it was all illegal and not many were growing out in public big numbers more or less and backcrossing and f'ing gens. Your gear shows it. Just sayin. Sometimes a good plant picker is as valuable as a high dollar grower with facilities and such to do the "breeding" part and consistantly grow mediocre stuff. jmho There's a few around, some git along, some don't lol. I ain't there yet, but am trying fore I kick the bucket. Most don't seem to sell their wares, they gift em away, funny how that throwback karma thing works.

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
why I dig what you do. Back in the day if you had a knack for it, you were refered to as a good "plantpicker", the days when it was all illegal and not many were growing out in public big numbers more or less and backcrossing and f'ing gens. Your gear shows it. Just sayin. Sometimes a good plant picker is as valuable as a high dollar grower with facilities and such to do the "breeding" part and consistantly grow mediocre stuff. jmho There's a few around, some git along, some don't lol. I ain't there yet, but am trying fore I kick the bucket. Most don't seem to sell their wares, they gift em away, funny how that throwback karma thing works.
In my area, it's insanity to think you could be so daring as to run dozens of plants and do selection and breeding.
But I figure that if you get 3-5 males from a popularly grown and liked strain, and let all the healthy ones toss dust over several shirleys from good strains, that each made seed will carry predominantly good genes. Please don't argue science...this was just a stoned thought, and I've chosen to run with it.

Speaking of good genes, these are the best looking beans so far. Bodhi's Black Raspberry [ Raspberry Goji x Wookie 15] x Jelly Pie = Fiona's Crack [ subject to change ]

DSCF4329.JPG
GABRIELLE-ANWAR-in-Bikini-on-a-Beach-in-Miami-8.jpg

Blaze

Really Active Member
In my area, it's insanity to think you could be so daring as to run dozens of plants and do selection and breeding.
But I figure that if you get 3-5 males from a popularly grown and liked strain, and let all the healthy ones toss dust over several shirleys from good strains, that each made seed will carry predominantly good genes. Please don't argue science...this was just a stoned thought, and I've chosen to run with it.

Speaking of good genes, these are the best looking beans so far. Bodhi's Black Raspberry [ Raspberry Goji x Wookie 15] x Jelly Pie = Fiona's Crack [ subject to change ]

View attachment 1279
View attachment 1280
If your releasing those beans, ill take a crack at it!🤙🏾😁

Blaze

Really Active Member

View attachment 1279
View attachment 1280
Black raspberry pie sounds great tho.🤙🏾😎