Briscos Bargain Beans

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Call me lazy or whatever but is there anyway we can get more info on the crosses(i.e. lineage, more pics) over in this thread? I'm trying to eliminate having to shift through all the bs on the other forum. @Amos Otis thanks
It's pretty detailed @ DCSE, or just ask me about whatever it is.

I thought I was a fan of Bruce but I had to look that series up. Thanks for giving me something new to watch!
You're gonna have a blast.

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Well when I find out what freebie I get I will have more questions but what is in the Copper Chem and Hibernate F2?
They are F2s of the GPS strains, which is why they're not sold. Copper Chem is
Chem 4 – 75%
Chem D – 18.75%
Affy – 06.25%

Hibernate is
Aliendog F2 – 25%
Chem 4 – 25%
Chem D – 22%
Bubba Kush -12.5%
Fire OG – 12.5%
Affy – 03%

The_Only_Windy

Midwest Bandit
They are F2s of the GPS strains, which is why they're not sold. Copper Chem is
Chem 4 – 75%
Chem D – 18.75%
Affy – 06.25%

Hibernate is
Aliendog F2 – 25%
Chem 4 – 25%
Chem D – 22%
Bubba Kush -12.5%
Fire OG – 12.5%
Affy – 03%
I know this is standard rule, but make sure you got good airflow in your room with Hibernate. those put out some FAT dense nugs.
Thanks guys. Tracking says the beans have arrived but I work in food service and i wont be home for another 4 hours...:rolleyes:

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
No worries amigo. Just appreciate the things you guys do with these chucks. Seeing you progress from project to project is cool.It stamps a moment in time for me.Seeing the creations manifest from an idea and mere conversation to tangible goods is a nice journey to spectate. Pretty sure you know I'm good on beans lol.
Jelly Pie is just a different beast.