Briscos Bargain Beans

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Sweet Dixie cloned top from the seed run.Appears I put her in my system to veg a bit early.Or I veg'd a week to 10 days longer than I should have lol.She has decided to take over the whole back side of my tent for herself.
I supercropped her a few days ago and she has recovered,rebounded and continue to stretch lol.
I underestimated her and guessed wrong about stretch being done.
Well,I supercropped her again today and did her 3 week defoliation.
Growing into the light fixture and above it.Some leaves have been scorched,no worries they've been included in the defol.20190318_230750.jpg20190318_230634.jpgSupercropped and defol'd.Before20190318_231115.jpg20190318_232032.jpgAfter^
A few bottom shots of her structure(before defol)20190318_231128.jpg20190318_231136.jpgOh how will she manage with nearly 65-70% of her"solar panels" gone?20190318_232058.jpg

Attachments

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
@Amos Otis

I have a nice orange smelling oran jones male that I'm going to collect pollen from to hit up the purple pheno of black dog I have flowering. I'm gonna hit up some of the "orange" seedlings I have flowering too and was thinking about hitting the sweet dixie because her structure is on point. I don't want to step on anyones toes so I wanted to run it by you first.

I would maybe keep about 10 or so beans for myself but the rest I was thinking about sending to DCSE so he could give them away as freebies, labeled with proper credits to you and Brisco Bargain Beans of course. I could also send some you're way if you'd like. The seeds would be marked as "untested."

If you'd rather me not, I'm cool with that as well, no worries . I just figured the two strains might pair up nicely.

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
@Amos Otis

sweet dixie ...... her structure is on point.
it sure is.
download (2).jpg

@Amos Otis

I have a nice orange smelling oran jones male that I'm going to collect pollen from ...... and was thinking about hitting the sweet dixie because her structure is on point.

I would maybe keep about 10 or so beans for myself but the rest I was thinking about sending to DCSE so he could give them away as freebies, labeled with proper credits to you and Brisco Bargain Beans of course. The seeds would be marked as "untested."
There's only a handful of packs of those left, and there won't be a restock. Just make sure that Oran has respectable intentions. Have fun and good luck.

Last edited:

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
you need to break out the stash of Copper Dolato and NYC Copper, jmho. I know you like your gals with your flagship, but those two strains deserve a mention also, especially the NYC Copper.
Copper Dolato became Pete Hutter's Stash, and was in the first 3 drops at DCSE before selling out. images (1).jpg You;re right, I do favor the ladies, but I'm looking for an appropriate strain to honor Lord Bowler. Might be Crypt Kicker x JP.

I tossed most of the NYC Copper because they looked unfinished, and passed out the rest. You're the only one that didn't disappear that I know of. Glad you like them and thanks for running them [ can't recall seeing your Petes ].

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
you didn't see the first 5 Pete's, but I got 5 Peters left, I have high hopes, I gifted the 5 out and they looked great and I know it had to be good, cause my lil return gift bud was good, but not much there. That means my lab pardna liked the stuff. lol. I got folks still wanting the NYC cross. Kinda wild, they grew and yeilded like copper chem in a good way, but the nycd throw even brighter orange hairs than normal and every one loved the Sour D taste and buzz, with the chem backend. Sometimes the medical appetite outweighs the photograph phase, lol, sorry bout that but again, if it goes quik, thats usually a great sign. Thanks again Amos, at least you let your beans go, you see on here many folks making beans left and right for years and it makes a man wonder what they do with them all? Cause when you ask, its excuses, lol, but that's ok. People like you being so generous makes up for the chest thumpers. I guess they must put all those beans in storage, LMFAO.

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
@Amos Otis

Do you have pics and selection notes for the Copper Chem F2s? Curious about them and might give a few a chance next. Haven’t had the pleasure of growing a pure Chem yet.
I think you may be confusing me with....oh, what do you call them.....a "breeder".
No selection notes, amigo. All Brisco's are basic chucks using predetermined seeds, not plant selections.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
If you have any left, F2 them, get a good male to hit some shirleys, next thing you know "Bodyne's Line". It's not that hard, except the shucking. All you need is space, time, and a little luck.

Shuck 3 is Orgi F2 x Jelly Pie = Brisco's All Fruit [ credit to @Rivendell ]
View attachment 1069
I'll do it with the Peters, I promise and give back some. This is why I hate doing full packs, but when the bean fever kicks in, stuff happens. lol. I have no more of the NYC Copper.

Hillbill

4 Copper Chem F2s all trained and making flowers. Very homogeneous but each just a little bit unique. Nothing obvious to the nose right now. Maybe some lemon. Very vigorous and easy so far. Two a bit larger, not much.

Got plenty of seeds and may do f3s and a cross or two.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
it sure is.
View attachment 1053

There's only a handful of packs of those left, and there won't be a restock. Just make sure that Oran has respectable intentions. Have fun and good luck.
Cool man. They'll only be released on the forums and if I get plenty I'll see if DCSE wants some for freebies for you or useful's beans.

I'll run a couple first to make sure they're good to go. Cheers