Briscos Bargain Beans

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
3 of the initial 4 Susie Diamonds are male. Surprising,The two tallest ones that shot up....one is definitely male the other hasnt shown yet.I have hopes for 1 female.The one late bloomer still needs more time.I'm letting them go for a few more days.They will form more so I can take pics before 86'ing them.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
So,I was fooled. 2 confirmed males 2 confirmed males 1 late bloomer undetermined it's still early.A week or so behind its siblings.
The males are wilted due to thirst.They get no more food or water.I almost ran some tap thru them just to perk 'em up for the pics.Nah.

Late bloomer
20190529_010132.jpg
Male #1 This is one of the tall ones that shot up during stretch.2.5-3× stretch.
20190529_010021.jpg
Male#2 Didn't shoot up like #1 did.I thought this one was female...before presex judging growth only.Did have at least 2x stretch once he got going.
20190529_010059.jpg
Female#1 This is the other one that shot up in stretch like the #1 Male.I thought this was the 3rd male.1.5 -2× stretch on her
20190529_010116.jpg
Female#2 I guessed right on this one. Barely any
stretch on this gal and she showed before her sister.
20190529_010124.jpg
Group shot.The males will be axed shortly.The 2 gals will be topped for clones,upotted to 1 gal smarties,veg'd a few days and flipped.
20190529_010013.jpg
They all have similar leaf structure
All are pretty uniform also.

suthrngrwr

Transcendental Humanist, AnCap & Weed Enthusiast
Copper Chem F2s going into flower in a few weeks. Had a few dampen off and/or failure to germinate plus some fast males were culled. These should all be females. Good bit of node space due to using 24 hour dark periods for fast sex ID'ing.

Main Cola

Chuckers Paradise
Rainbow Cookies x Jelly Pie. This girl is a bush and she’s like 8 inches tall with all kind of branching. I’m really liking the structure..It’s what I’ve been looking for. She was left to long in her small pot and got rootbound but she seems to be bouncing out of that and starting to grow again B52BC4EF-40E7-4FC5-9EE1-C5274624B085.jpeg

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Rainbow Cookies x Jelly Pie. This girl is a bush and she’s like 8 inches tall with all kind of branching. I’m really liking the structure..It’s what I’ve been looking for. She was left to long in her small pot and got rootbound but she seems to be bouncing out of that and starting to grow again View attachment 8978

I'm down to 2 black mambas out of 5 I hope these r girls . The one in the green pot is a boy. I up potted the other twoView attachment 8993
Chopping males.

.JGG.

Skeptical Troll
Rainbow Cookies x Jelly Pie. This girl is a bush and she’s like 8 inches tall with all kind of branching. I’m really liking the structure..It’s what I’ve been looking for. She was left to long in her small pot and got rootbound but she seems to be bouncing out of that and starting to grow again View attachment 8978
Your plants have been looking great, bud. What do you veg under?

Also, I have a black raspberry x jelly pie that fits this description perfectly. FC #2, Fiona's bush:20190606_060434_Film1-1.jpg