Briscos Bargain Beans

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Very interested in those Dank Sinatras f2 have a few need more wanted to do an open pollination outdoor. I will be following along hope all goes well
Hey, amigo, there are already Dank Sinatra f2s available by a great cat @Torontoke thru his brand Collector's Edition Seeds. He has a thread on this site and in this forum. Check it out for how you can get some right away.

P

PosenOS2.0

Hi, Red ! What a coincidence - Heisen was just elbowing me to start a thread; I replied that I liked being kind of on the down low....ha ha ha etc. But here we are - much thanks, amigo.

I'm just a hobby chucker like a lot of you that LOL when I see packs of seeds outrageously priced. Brisco's Bargain Beans are simply chucks with a lot of beans per pack and freebies always included, to give an inexpensive option for the adventurous and frugal bud lover. Paul @ DC Seed Exchange thought it was a worthwhile venture, and we've both been very happy with how they've been received. Also, Paul is a great guy that does good work for vets and low income folks, so if Brisco's aren't your preference, he's got lots a great seed makers to choose from, and service second to none.

All credit goes to my friends for growing and showing their results. Good friendships, for me, define what makes a good life. That, good weed, a great dog, an agreeable gfatm, and a weekly trip to Waffle House. Thanks everyone.

View attachment 541
Yep, Paul is a great guy, his shop is first class all the way. Always super fast shipping and he's just a nice guy all around. (His shop was the first time I ever accepted a veterans discount on anything grass related, lol). I would not hesitate to buy from him again, and again and again!!

By the way, what's that bud you are holding? It looks a lot like a pheno I found in some testers I got from him a year or so back. Could they have come from you? They didnt' come marked with a breeders name attached, so I have been wondering who's they were. Same exact bud structure as the one in your hand, almost silver/grey in color with lots of red hairs, medium tall plant fairly lanky but decent producer anyway. It was knock you dick in the dirt potent stuff, so I S1'd it with itself and it made some nice crosses too.

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
By the way, what's that bud you are holding? It looks a lot like a pheno I found in some testers I got from him a year or so back. Could they have come from you? They didnt' come marked with a breeders name attached, so I have been wondering who's they were. Same exact bud structure as the one in your hand, almost silver/grey in color with lots of red hairs, medium tall plant fairly lanky but decent producer anyway. It was knock you dick in the dirt potent stuff, so I S1'd it with itself and it made some nice crosses too.
That\s Carla Olson [ Orange Fruit Snax x Copper Chem], and so is the guitar player on either side. It was about this time last year that I sent DCSE free beans of each of the 4 initial strains, and she was one, so it's possible. But the packs were attached to an identifying card and labelled, so I wouldn't bet on it, however I have no idea how he dispersed those seeds.

P

PosenOS2.0

That\s Carla Olson [ Orange Fruit Snax x Copper Chem], and so is the guitar player on either side. It was about this time last year that I sent DCSE free beans of each of the 4 initial strains, and she was one, so it's possible. But the packs were attached to an identifying card and labelled, so I wouldn't bet on it, however I have no idea how he dispersed those seeds.
Yeah I doubt he'd take the tags off, thanks for the info, and that's a cool way to name a strain.

All your strains are really nice looking, I'll love to pick up some of your beans to run someday, but I hate these plant limits (12 in Mi.), it makes it tough to want to go back to running regular seeds, which sucks because that leaves out 95% of what I should be able to try out.

SecretSquirrel

Tree Enthusiast
Hey, amigo, there are already Dank Sinatra f2s available by a great cat @Torontoke thru his brand Collector's Edition Seeds. He has a thread on this site and in this forum. Check it out for how you can get some right away.
No borders for me friend thanks for the advice but, I will just wait till I see um again tried to get both my freebies Danks from jbc but got some 79xmas instead. Not sad just changed plans so when I seen you say somthing I said somthing monkey see monkey do :D 🐵

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
No borders for me friend thanks for the advice but, I will just wait till I see um again tried to get both my freebies Danks from jbc but got some 79xmas instead. Not sad just changed plans so when I seen you say somthing I said somthing monkey see monkey do :D🐵
Gotcha, I don't mess with borders either. I'm hoping to get a studly Hibernate out of the grouping, but however it goes the prime goal is to mate Hibernate and Dank Sinatra; other combos are gravy.

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Fiona's Crack. All 6 doing fine and ready for new shoes. View attachment 7199
Probably top them, as well.

For those interested, all 6 are in ffof soil under a 125 cfl. I hand water and use botanicare's pbp grow and cal-mag, when needed. I will flower them in roots organic.
Beautys. Thanks for the update, and also to all the fine testers. So cool to watch the babies grow.

As an aside, and to self pat myself on the back, I really like the names of these new crosses. Fiona's Crack, though, particularly 'cracks' me up. :sneaky:

GABRIELLE-ANWAR-in-Bikini-on-a-Beach-in-Miami-8.jpg

Blaze

Really Active Member
Beautys. Thanks for the update, and also to all the fine testers. So cool to watch the babies grow.

As an aside, and to self pat myself on the back, I really like the names of these new crosses. Fiona's Crack, though, particularly 'cracks' me up. :sneaky:

View attachment 7201
Ill slide up in her crack from the back and thats a fact jack! Lmao..oh gawd i hope my wife doesnt read my post cuz it will proly be my last post here, off to the dog house ill be 😥. Good morning Thursday for me.. @Amos Otis ill be posting some pics when i get home from work 🤙🏾

Blaze

Really Active Member
Some Blaze Starr and JP f2 growing great,@Amos Otis i believe i made a mistake and over looked the JP f2 for mutants and found 1 on the lower left on the pic to be a little mutated, besides that the other 2 JP f2 and Blaze Starrs are looking great without any signs of mutation. And the twin Blaze Starrs are doing good also. Thank you again @Amos Otis 🤙🏾

Attachments

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Well I was hoping to get a smoke report up for the sweet dixie I just harvested a couple weeks ago but I'll have to wait another couple weeks I think.

When I chopped the grape sato, oran #3, sweet dixie, tangerine power and grape bubba the outside temps went up to the high 80s and even 90 on a day or two. Unfortunately they all dried out way too fast and it has sucked the flavor right out of all but the oran #3 and tp.

So far I've smoked a little bud off all 5 but only the oj#3 and tang pow have a strong orange flavor, still needs more time to come out fully but already tasty.

The SD, GS and GB have that dried too fast taste so I'm hoping it cures up nicely.

The fresh plants were hung with all fan leaves in tact but in only three days the fan leaves were already crunchy so I threw them all in jars with lids cracked. That worked to slow the plants down and they even got "wet" again and have been slow drying the last week and a half. I was able to shut lids on the jars yesterday and let the buds start curing. Knock on wood the flavor still comes out.

I'll get some finished bud shots later.