Briscos Bargain Beans

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
You'll have to go back a ways for this one, all the way to the 70s [ 1970 - 79 ].

This band had one single that entered the top 40 for a decent stay. They took their name after a character in a cartoon that was regularly shown on U S television during that time. You'll need to name the band and the song. More clues later if needed. Good luck !

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Excellent question, I honestly thought itd take a day or two and Amos would have to drop some more clues! Nice job being alive so long Opie!
You know...I actually put a clue in the question when I said you'd have to go back a good ways...etc. That dang Opie ! But anyway....

I had two possible questions for the quiz contest. I've decided to test the second question, and see if a 2nd contest can outlive the 15 minutes of the first.

So, the 2nd contest question will be posted tonight at 7:30 PM EDT. The winner will receive an unopened pack of GPS Hickok Haze, and 5 Orgi F2s. Previous winner - that means you, @Opie1 , are ineligible. You rascal, you ! The category will be 'classic movies'.

Opie1

Master Grower
You know...I actually put a clue in the question when I said you'd have to go back a good ways...etc. That dang Opie ! But anyway....

I had two possible questions for the quiz contest. I've decided to test the second question, and see if a 2nd contest can outlive the 15 minutes of the first.

So, the 2nd contest question will be posted tonight at 7:30 PM EDT. The winner will receive an unopened pack of GPS Hickok Haze, and 5 Orgi F2s. Previous winner - that means you, @Opie1 , are ineligible. You rascal, you ! The category will be 'classic movies'.
Where’s my socks? Lol.
I’m just kidding Amos. Thanks for the opportunity. I’ll have to come up with a quiz soon.