Briscos Bargain Beans

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
I have to admit, I'm shocked looking in today and not seeing a contest winner, especially after @HydroRed named James Woods and one correct film - True Believer - leaving only two films to be identified. Shocked, I say.

Though one film is rather obscure [ see pics below ], the other was highly acclaimed:
[ per Wikipedia ] " The film was nominated for two Academy Awards: Best Actor in a Leading Role (Woods) and Best Writing, Screenplay Written Directly for the Screen "

These pics are from the 'obscure' film, which was and is, like the other two, terrific.
Woods and Weed.jpg

vlcsnap-2010-08-08-11h19m30s70.png

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
James woods

True believer
fast walking
another day in paradise

:unsure:
I had not heard of and have not seen Anther Day in Paradise, but just read the Wikipedia recap. The main characters are druggies for sure, but the synopsis only specifically mentions heroin and pharmaceuticals. So, it's possible you're a winner, but I've got to find some confirmation. [ working on it ]

BTW - I've got to see this movie. JW and Melanie Griffith? (y)

WebstersBallSack

European Bean Flicker
@WebstersBallSack - I've read reviews on IMD and Rotten Tomatoes, and looked through 34 screen shots. Needles and cigarettes galore, but no sign of weed, so can't confirm, though I'm ordering it from Amazon, so I'll know for sure in a few days. If so there will be a similar prize. But for now, we must continue.

View attachment 4585
I found it on youtube as there are no seeds to download on utorrent. I will try and skim through it.
Been a long time since I watched it! Good film though!
I too have looked through all imdb screen shots and watched 3-4 trailers and there is some serious cig smoking going on, crack deals and pill deals, no joints so far!

It was not the film you had in mind for the correct answer so revert back to folks guessing.
If I find a shot of him smoking a joint I will sleep well knowing it was a good guess and that's enough for me dude. Im in England anyhow so even if I was technically right It wouldn't feel right to claim the prize and would be far more hassle for you anyhow.
:eek:

Onward with the guessing guys n gals.. :censored:

WebstersBallSack

European Bean Flicker
@Goats - will send you a PM shortly.

@WebstersBallSack - I just watched a 7 minute clip on YouTube - freekin' awesome ! You're right about the England location being a problem, but I owe you some cool Karma for you turning me on to this movie. I have no idea how I missed it, but totally stoked about the upcoming Movie Night. Thanks bigly !
Haha no problem buddy, ! You put me on to The Adventures of Brisco County, Jr
which im going to have to purchase a dvd and player or something to watch! o_O