Briscos Bargain Beans

Goats

Kush Lover
I'm sorry, but the area post offices want ID and a customs form to ship to Canada, which is way outside my comfort zone. Lo siento, amigo.
understandable. luckily they don't ask for ID here. i fill out a fake name/address and then tell them i am sending whatever the beans are in, usually a video game case so i just say i am shipping a video game.

cool of you to offer contests like this though. cheers!

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Event: 4/24 holiday giveaway !
Prize : One sealed pack of GPS Cookies and Chem, and a 5 pack of Orgi F2
Format: Quiz
Category: Either Classic movies or classic rock.
Rules: first posted correct answer wins.
Question: I'm working on it.
I'm sorry, but the area post offices want ID and a customs form to ship to Canada, which is way outside my comfort zone. Lo siento, amigo.
If you send in corrugated plastic in a greeting card all you need is a $1.15 air mail stamp. No ID or filling out anything. I just shipped a couple to UK for $2 each and both arrived safely in about 2 weeks. I got the plastic at a hobby store.

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
If you send in corrugated plastic in a greeting card all you need is a $1.15 air mail stamp. No ID or filling out anything. I just shipped a couple to UK for $2 each and both arrived safely in about 2 weeks. I got the plastic at a hobby store.
Really? OK...I'll risk it @Goats . But if an over the border peep wins, and my regional PO forces me to abort mission, Eso has to deliver the bad news. 🕵️‍♂️

Prairiefarmer

Grower of mids
Yeah the old corugated plastic works well worldwide,for the cheap shipping,and no declaration.But when you live in a small city and the snoopy clerk is feeling the envelope and asking..whats in here...umm none of your bees wax..a photo ok ;)