Bobs buds and bees

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
I see a Chris trump KNF instructrions saying that the membranes turn into carbon and you don't want the carbon in the extract.
Well I blended em up so Ill just use them for top dressing later. I also used braggs apple cider vinegar, not brown rice
so, I might have messed it up maybe not.
I always used this site
it does say to remove the filaments on their too been awhile since I made it
but not specifically brown rice vinegar.
Its crazy how much this stuff has gotten to be more well known in the last few years.
Our oral history is not being passed, on to younger people.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Joking aside, I bet we could look at some herbal medicine book and find out which other flowers have roots with the same medicinal properties. They would probably be similar in structure and presentation, and bio-accumulating the same general goodies from the soil that make it special.
some doctor during civil war wrote a book on benifcial plants in the southeastern ,u.s.a.@H.A.F.found it ,Resources of the southern fields and forest,medical,economical and agricultural/Francis Peyre Porcher and Confederate States of America,Surgeon-Generals Office,

Last edited:

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
mine both got a ten year old truck work on it ,or walk they both learned .
When I turned 15 my dad "co-signed for a loan" from his mechanic buddy for $500 on a 72 Chevy truck. Fleetside - ugly as hell. I had it paid off with part-time job money (construction) in 2 months and had it nice before I got my license at 16

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
When I turned 15 my dad "co-signed for a loan" from his mechanic buddy for $500 on a 72 Chevy truck. Fleetside - ugly as hell. I had it paid off with part-time job money (construction) in 2 months and had it nice before I got my license at 16
50.00 dollar ran when parked, 49 chevy style side 2 door post 215/ 4 barrel carb in line 6 , 3speed ,fox craft floor shifter ,baby moon hub caps, pulled door cards glued mole hair on em, dual spot lights, seat covers from, jcwhitney,1 pair hog ring pilers 500 hog rings,2 gal. bondo,1and1/2 gal. cat yellow cheapest paint i could find ,7 months later drivers test

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
50.00 dollar ran when parked, 49 chevy style side 2 door post 215/ 4 barrel carb in line 6 , 3speed ,fox craft floor shifter ,baby moon hub caps, pulled door cards glued mole hair on em, dual spot lights, seat covers from, jcwhitney,1 pair hog ring pilers 500 hog rings,2 gal. bondo,1and1/2 gal. cat yellow cheapest paint i could find ,7 months later drivers test
I was fairly rural and the high school had a kick ass vo-tech program next to/part of the local community college. You could always find a buddy that was into painting, working on transmissions, whatever. I paid in weed or cash ;)

Streetpro09

Tester
Well we can see how the prices have gone up in time, or everyone's approximate age. Lol

I had to give 750 for my first one. Was a Nissan 240sx. Got it before i was 16 and remember driving it around the field at my parents place. Ended up up redoing most of it. Bondo, paint, wheels, couple interior tweaks, new engine at some point. Never ran right after that. Was from a different year, DOHC. Still drove it till the trans went out.

I remember that thing being so rusty that when doing burnouts, more smoke was inside the car than out.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
I was fairly rural and the high school had a kick ass vo-tech program next to/part of the local community college. You could always find a buddy that was into painting, working on transmissions, whatever. I paid in weed or cash ;)
brothers and i had 6 make to fall,that year both of wanted the styleside ,worked chaseing a backhoe after school waterlines/ septic tanks and field beds, driveways

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Well we can see how the prices have gone up in time, or everyone's approximate age. Lol

I had to give 750 for my first one. Was a Nissan 240sx. Got it before i was 16 and remember driving it around the field at my parents place. Ended up up redoing most of it. Bondo, paint, wheels, couple interior tweaks, new engine at some point. Never ran right after that. Was from a different year, DOHC. Still drove it till the trans went out.

I remember that thing being so rusty that when doing burnouts, more smoke was inside the car than out.
My first car was a 74 Nova (4 door) that I paid $450 for. Got T-Boned a couple of weeks after I got it and my second car was a 78 Oldsmobile that I got for $150. I think emissions regulations in most states are what have really shifted the cost of cars for new drivers. In a lot of states today you just don’t see cheap “beaters” on the road anymore. I couldn’t imagine being a kid looking for an affordable car today.

Streetpro09

Tester
My first car was a 74 Nova (4 door) that I paid $450 for. Got T-Boned a couple of weeks after I got it and my second car was a 78 Oldsmobile that I got for $150. I think emissions regulations in most states are what have really shifted the cost of cars for new drivers. In a lot of states today you just don’t see cheap “beaters” on the road anymore. I couldn’t imagine being a kid looking for an affordable car today.
Yea I'd hate to hear how much kids now a days have to save. I thought $1000 was alot to collect up.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
or drag your new purchase by 62 impala to the oak tree garage .

D

Deleted member 2835

That's mainly because of the cash for clunkers program the government was running.

twobitbob

Super Active Member
That Angelic looks a lot like hogweed. There's a "giant" hogweed that is horrible to even be around, you'll itch and get blisters just thinking about it. But there's a mini version I have around here that resembles a white yarrow and is inoccuous

What we have is a bio-accumulator flower who's roots are beneficial - as is... :unsure: dandelion? 🤷‍♂️. I'm thinking that you could probably make a rockin' OHN with some dandelion root as long as you don't have the KNF police on your ass :ROFLMAO:
I have heard of hogweed, don't know that I've ran into sounds like id know if I had. I think dandelion would make a great extract, I use it for myself. when I made a Dandelion root bug it started really fast. I made a soda out of it with oregon grapes and roots, and I never got around to bottling it so it turned to vinegar which I used in the "IM-5"
I'm trying to be careful don't want to break Korean laws...
I have this book called sacred and herbal healing beers that has really old recipes from all over the world its fun to read
they fermented everything back in those days...Lots of old knowledge from every country
The ancient story of mead is fun to read