Bobs buds and bees

twobitbob

Super Active Member
outdoor vs indoor
The outdoor plants have cured nice and I have been enjoying this strain.
Cut this one down on the 3rd the others are coming down tomorrow.
The indoor plant has a little more smell, it has been a struggle to keep humidity up while drying and it dried too fast.
I'm working on that try to slow it down a little. It tastes real nice so I'm hoping to capture and cure
The outdoor buds are more dense, and the stems are a little bigger in the buds which is usual.
The resin production is about the same from my eyes, maybe a little more on the indoor. If I could have had a better Greenhouse the outdoor could have gone a little longer as well.
The indoor could be a little more dense but I had some mess ups through this one and shooting for better next time...

Same plant from the squat bushy unicorn shoes, all in all I've been pretty happy with the Unicorn Shoes.4CB121F4-D11A-417C-A7FD-4A052A9A2D99_1_201_a.jpeg

twobitbob

Super Active Member
Oct 31st I put the Unicorn shoes clone in with the Williams Wonder Male
Today is six weeks since pollination, I think that is long enough I'm going to pluck a calyx or two before deciding to take it.
The plant is using up its leaves besides one watering with fermented cannabis, one with kelp, been water only since I put it in there.

twobitbob

Super Active Member
Strain info for the seedlings right now.
Paid Vacation

Tony Profit

PBNJ

Purple Cake

twobitbob

Super Active Member
Seedlings are doing good now, after I got the heat up and a little humidity.
The Paid Vacations I started feeding in time so they have now outgrown the PBN PROFIT
One PV has some real broad leaves
Two green points one is taller one is short with broad leaves the last to pop I almost gave up on it
And one surprise from a seed a friend gave me Unknown from Colorado 7-8 years ago it is developing a nice root system
I totally gave up on these planted 2 and after a couple weeks I had them sitting there I was just going to throw the soil into my used stash
lo and behold I look to see a pale looking seedling popped up it took a month for that seed
never give up I guess is the moral haha
all topped but the broad leaved Purple cake and Paid vacation
Lots of P's on these better watch my P's
Reminds me of a kitchen mantra proper prep prevents piss poor performance I'll try to keep that in mind.9AEF7C2A-4DDD-42C5-A5C3-D37E05A8D6A8_1_201_a.jpegBAD09CB5-9088-497B-9787-F85B9AA54D05_1_201_a.jpeg

twobitbob

Super Active Member

Last edited:

twobitbob

Super Active Member
Transplanted one PBN Profit plant in "bloomers" blend mixed 11 days ago watered with recharge when mixed
a lighter mix with more aeration added mustard meal 2 cups per 10 gal to see how much it heated up
soil temp 70 degrees this morning so a little warmer then ambient 68 room temp.

The 1st PBN Profit was transplanted 4 days ago in the same mix and put under the HLG LED all the way dimmed
I think the mix was hot still. Put it back under the T5 to see how it reacts getting that mag deficiency look under the LED
Guess I'll see how they react to my stressful situations I've been putting these two through.