Black Rose

pinner420

Finally on a roll....
I just realized how much resin is in my hair from working under my bitches all night. Lifted my head off the recliner and it sounded like velcro and smells of sweet pine terp that's mesmerizing.. amend that soil, bitches said to me. FILLED both compost tumblers to the brim.. next step is worms...

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I just realized how much resin is in my hair from working under my bitches all night. Lifted my head off the recliner and it sounded like velcro and smells of sweet pine terp that's mesmerizing.. amend that soil, bitches said to me. FILLED both compost tumblers to the brim.. next step is worms...
I get it in my beard when I'm in the tent doing shit.

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
My morning meditation is to set up a rez in the veg room and make an attemt at running 1.2 ec of sea 90 through the blumat system to see if i plug up. Any one have any objections to this line of thought?

Prepare to catch a lot of runoff. Unplanned. That was my experience anywho.

What’s your plan or worm food? My kidlets have moved out and my kitchen waste is way down. I’m planning to give organics a real go. So I’m upping my worm game. Went through a bunch of worm beds and harvested a bunch to make some breeder beds.

New bedding consists of barly straw cut into about 2” lengths and either peat or coco.

Picked up a flour grinder. To mill some chow.
Alfalfa pellets, beat pellets, malt barley, corn, rice, and a few others I’m experimenting with.
Just a light sprinkle on top daily. It is disappearing. Unfortunately all the cow shit is under snow at the moment. Worms love it. Makes good bedding and good fert after.
Picked up the grinder for 150. A bit slow but works real well. May even try some wheat and make some bread.

IMG_3854.jpegIMG_3855.jpeg

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
My morning meditation is to set up a rez in the veg room and make an attemt at running 1.2 ec of sea 90 through the blumat system to see if i plug up. Any one have any objections to this line of thought?
The only issues I've had with blumats getting clogged is with their distribution drippers because the have a pretty narrow channel for the water to drip out of. They recently released a new drip ring that is supposed to handle nutrients in the water better than the drippers. I just got 4 of them to try out with my next grow.

1706714288873.png

Here's the link https://www.sustainablevillage.com/Blumat-Drip-Ring-10

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I've had it happen in the past but I haven't had it happen since I got the clear caps that you put over the adjustment knob to prevent it from moving. That makes me think that when it's happened in the past it was likely because I inadvertently bumped the knobs while I was in the tent doing things.

pinner420

Finally on a roll....
The only issues I've had with blumats getting clogged is with their distribution drippers because the have a pretty narrow channel for the water to drip out of. They recently released a new drip ring that is supposed to handle nutrients in the water better than the drippers. I just got 4 of them to try out with my next grow.

View attachment 134796

Just picked up a case and testing now at day 3 with just water and everything seems ok .

pinner420

Finally on a roll....

What’s your plan or worm food? My kidlets have moved out and my kitchen waste is way down. I’m planning to give organics a real go. So I’m upping my worm game. Went through a bunch of worm beds and harvested a bunch to make some breeder beds.

New bedding consists of barly straw cut into about 2” lengths and either peat or coco.

Picked up a flour grinder. To mill some chow.
Alfalfa pellets, beat pellets, malt barley, corn, rice, and a few others I’m experimenting with.
Just a light sprinkle on top daily. It is disappearing. Unfortunately all the cow shit is under snow at the moment. Worms love it. Makes good bedding and good fert after.
Picked up the grinder for 150. A bit slow but works real well. May even try some wheat and make some bread.

View attachment 134794View attachment 134795
What ec did you run? More woried about plugging but shit rolls up and down hill given a chance....
Pro worm tip~☆..

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
Think I was running either jacks or mega crop.

May have to look at running them again. Maybe with an inline filter one can remove and clean. Not sure if that’s why I had the runaway.

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato

View attachment 134796

Do the ring drippers need to be pressurized or are they passive like the carrots?