Black Rose

pinner420

Finally on a roll....
Ok gave the girls a top drench of build a bloom out of the old watering can 3 days ago. Getting to an age that im starting to get signs of sex on a good handful. Veg is outpacing my desire to rotate in 6 every 2 weeks so gonna have to load the next group a week ahead of schedule to manage canopy management. Secondary floraflex has been turned off and complete watering control has been handed over to the blumats for the last 6 days and no complaints from the group... Installed 6inch vent fan in the eve to better control moisture in the outer room from the c02 geny. That has been times to operate for 9 minutes every hour... Half breed room design...

Last edited:

pinner420

Finally on a roll....
Rerouted Exaust.. Moved compost tea brewer out of the room so picked up some shelf space. That's been bugging me for a long time... 2 of my carrots failed me. Learned some new tricks with the Blumats. Pretty much on cruise control. Order zip towers as Christmas present to myself. Gonna harvest some of the light on the walls I guess... Tomorrow the first set of clones to kick it off..