Black Rose

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Nice grow so far dude... Always got something interesting going on...

Hey, one question ive allways wondered was are those airpots shitty if u hand water?

I just picture me watering and it running straight out the top holes...

Ive had those in my cart many times but chose the standard fabric pots..
Little more expensive but u can reuse them by the looks...

. Bottom line i guess, is do u like better than a fabric pot? Is it worth extra 💰 to use them?

Thx for info & nice plants

pinner420

Finally on a roll....
Nice grow so far dude... Always got something interesting going on...

Hey, one question ive allways wondered was are those airpots shitty if u hand water?

I just picture me watering and it running straight out the top holes...

Ive had those in my cart many times but chose the standard fabric pots..
Little more expensive but u can reuse them by the looks...

. Bottom line i guess, is do u like better than a fabric pot? Is it worth extra 💰 to use them?

Thx for info & nice plants
Ive never used fabric pots
A good friend always bitched that cleaning them was the worst part of ownership.
The airpots require extra packing of soil and if done correctly no issues of solution pissing out. Honestly blumats and airpots make it feel to easy.... gonnA give air layering a 6th try today... never aced that but im feeling it today....

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
The back right side plant get a chiropractic adjustment? Lol
Seen a main top that flopped over at 90 degree..
Which strains u got left after the dudes got terminated?
Thx

pinner420

Finally on a roll....
5 countyline hash 2 PPxNL AND 1 vinsanto. Might try to squeeze 3 moms in but they might be to big so might move veg room around and flower in place. Still pondering that one.... need to get some zip towers so i can have some weed on the walls. Should meter it see how much hits the wall.. The remaining plants currently consuming 13ltrs of water daily....