Back from hiatuses

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I watched Chron Don run a RDWC setup over the course of a year, and his plants grew unbelievably fast. The stalks were baseball bat sized. You're screwed.
Dollars to donuts budder orders some buckets and fucks up about 2 years worth of grows before he subscribes to my channel. Shit looks easy but you can fuck dwc up in a day if you do one thing wrong haha.

Buddernugs

Full send….always
Dollars to donuts budder orders some buckets and fucks up about 2 years worth of grows before he subscribes to my channel. Shit looks easy but you can fuck dwc up in a day if you do one thing wrong haha.
Everything I know is from me and only me fucking up…. That’s how u learn….if you never fuckup you ain’t trying hard enoughttoseperare yourseffromthe pact

larf

It's the #1 setup that I've wanted to try since I started growing, but I won't attempt it until I get a standby generator. My power goes out way too often and I can't deal with that level of chronic anxiety.

larf

You got an hr or so before I measure
Sorry, I was tending to my plants. I have no idea. How many inches is a baseball bat? I do know that he wasn't vegging for months to get one big impressive monster. He was ripping through cycles like a machine with grows impressive enough to get the attention of Cannarado and the Dark Horse Genetics guy.