Back from hiatuses

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I agree with that 100% mr. White…….however this fucking guy has been on my ass non stop and follows me around on every forum talking shit and nay saying…..every time he does I prove him wrong and he refuses to admit defeat….. throat bite it is….. you can only listen to people talk so much shit. Before u start checking them
It's cause he knows it gets you going. Your to predictable man. If you was more serious and to the point people would take u more serious. Don't come off like you rowed in on the douche canoe. Just chill and tone it down. You think you can grow. Join our discord channel. Them dudes can fukin grow

Buddernugs

Full send….always
Dude, you scooching around to measure the trunk of your plant after making a competition that no one was interested in, then talking shit during your "victory," is one of the funniest things I've ever seen on a forum. Thank you for that.
He called shenanigans like he does for everything I was just proving him wrong …….again

Buddernugs

Full send….always
@Heisenbeans in your own honest opinion with all that u currently know…… how much should a 3lb (finished product) plant tip the scails at fresh chop, whole plant pre process? 70% ?

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
@Heisenbeans in your own honest opinion with all that u currently know…… how much should a 3lb (finished product) plant tip the scails at fresh chop, whole plant pre process? 70% ?
About 9-10 pounds min. That’s my opinion. But if you’re talking whole plant than that could be tricky. Depends on a lot of factors. Leaf to bud ratio. How much water is in the plant at harvest etc.

Buddernugs

Full send….always
Bout a pound and a half max

1/2 pound of top grade

pound of larf

And that’s being generous with weight

View attachment 108785
No offense bud but considering my last plant had a stock 4 inches in diameter this one has a stock 8 inches in diameter and was veg the week longer I think you’re short buy a whole pound don’t worry there won’t be any back alley trades before final Numbers are posted

bk-og

Moose cocks, or bust
No offense bud but considering my last plant had a stock 4 inches in diameter this one has a stock 8 inches in diameter and was veg the week longer I think you’re short buy a whole pound don’t worry there won’t be any back alley trades before final Numbers are posted
I was being very generous I thought. We all know you lie through your rotten teeth already.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I'm glad to see you aren't being as douchey as you were before. I honestly wouldn't make any guesstimates as to how much you are going to yield this early on. I think that's one of the reasons everyone is giving you such a hard time. Anything can cause the plant to produce more, or less, from today until harvest.

Buddernugs

Full send….always
I'm glad to see you aren't being as douchey as you were before. I honestly wouldn't make any guesstimates as to how much you are going to yield this early on. I think that's one of the reasons everyone is giving you such a hard time. Anything can cause the plant to produce more, or less, from today until harvest.
It’s hard not to be when in company of dirt bags…..but I try……..I accept that..but… I’ve also Ben within a few oz of my original guess of my last 4 plants I’ve harvested minus that monster. I’m Guna stuck with my guns on this one bud. 3-3.25……..I wanted 3.7 but idk…… theirs just to much open space under the mains…..then again…. I thought my last plant was Guna be just at 2lb and I was off by almost a half lb lol

Wattzzup

It’s hard not to be when in company of dirt bags…..but I try……..I accept that..but… I’ve also Ben within a few oz of my original guess of my last 4 plants I’ve harvested minus that monster. I’m Guna stuck with my guns on this one bud. 3-3.25……..I wanted 3.7 but idk…… theirs just to much open space under the mains…..then again…. I thought my last plant was Guna be just at 2lb and I was off by almost a half lb lol