Back from hiatuses

Buddernugs

Full send….always
I can tell u already your clones ain't gonna make it RIP little buddies, your daddy done signed your death certificates
The oes in cups had roots that were growing into the tray. I waited to long to transplant them….. their are roots protruding from bottom of cups after only 3 days So their good….. as for the ones in the tray, I took them 22 days into flower so their a little slower going but I checked today and theirs roots. It’s my first time trying clones (actually trying diligently) so I’m still learning lol……… I took about 40 and they all rooted so I gave most of them a way t to some buddy’s that have been bugging me about cuts for a while now

Buddernugs

Full send….always
40k lux , about 20 inches up. Someone made a comment on my YouTube check it out.

View attachment 108590

This dude is always hating on me but one of biggest followers, pretty sure he would come scrub my buckets and mop the floors if I let him
I got a French house maid simp/gimp suit collecting dust……I’m off next week end if u got some dirty floors…..just sayin………

Last edited:

Buddernugs

Full send….always
Time stamps …. Everyone wants me to go above and beyond to prove my self…..so I’ll hold them to same standard…… I’ll let it side this time @Heisenbeans, only because I heard your voice on you tube and can reach climax buy thinking about you choking me………..but your on thin ice……You dont want to see this power bottom become a serial killer power top…….time stamps

bk-og

Moose cocks, or bust
Whoops forgot the Recirculating part.

Sorry again for being an ass to you after all the poopies put me in timeout. I misjudged your character. You didn't deserve it. Peace man.🤘
I swear you’d cram both his balls in your mouth if you could. God you’re fucking lame. Nice fake ass show you’re putting on though, glad most were able to see your true colours shine when you went into full melt mode.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
24 hours of growth. I took that pic from a video I made yesterday morning. Here is an actual pic I just took. Trust me dudder, I will embarrass you in rdwc. I'll go ahead and put dates on them though. I found the pic of when they first came out of the root riots but I cannot screen shot the details cause it goes to a separate page.
2 days update youll.prob have a stroke. 20220213_101502.jpg

Buddernugs

Full send….always
24 hours of growth. I took that pic from a video I made yesterday morning. Here is an actual pic I just took. Trust me dudder, I will embarrass you in rdwc. I'll go ahead and put dates on them though. I found the pic of when they first came out of the root riots but I cannot screen shot the details cause it goes to a separate page.
2 days update youll.prob have a stroke. View attachment 108628
I’ll give you that one ….that’s impressive ….I ain’t scared though…..now be ready to have the back of your teef tickled cuz I’m pushing you’re shit in further than its ever been pushed in corn kernels and all….

Whoops forgot the Recirculating part.

Sorry again for being an ass to you after all the poopies put me in timeout. I misjudged your character. You didn't deserve it. Peace man.🤘
H doesn't take any shit from butt nuggets but he is a very forgiving person and will hook you up if you treat him with respect as a fellow human being. No need to lick his crack. He don't like that either :alien:

H doesn't take any shit from butt nuggets but he is a very forgiving person and will hook you up if you treat him with respect as a fellow human being. No need to lick his crack. He don't like that either :alien:
I'm not licking anyone's crack. But I have no problem admitting when I made a mistake. Peace man. It's SuperBowl time.