Back from hiatuses

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
So technically you could harvest 2 full crops in the same time frame he does his pound and a half single plant. He’s such a 🤡
Yeah I tried explaining that in the beginning, 4 root balls is better than 1 haha. Fuk.i might even catch up to his 2 month old plant. I'm already at 8 tops per plant 4th node, I only need about 12 tops per plant before I top it, that gives me 44 main line tops to flower.

bk-og

Moose cocks, or bust
Yeah I tried explaining that in the beginning, 4 root balls is better than 1 haha. Fuk.i might even catch up to his 2 month old plant. I'm already at 8 tops per plant 4th node, I only need about 12 tops per plant before I top it, that gives me 44 main line tops to flower.
The kid will learn eventually, but he’s a little slow in the head I think.

I need to stretch out a 4x4 trellis and see how many squares it has, a top in every other square would be a tight pack.
H, I was doing 64 colas in my 4 x 4 when I was growing 16 plants in 2 gallon pots. Now I try to get about 54 plus with 9 plants in 5 gallon pots.

48 colas should be fat ass :alien:

H, I was doing 64 colas in my 4 x 4 when I was growing 16 plants in 2 gallon pots. Now I try to get about 54 plus with 9 plants in 5 gallon pots.

48 colas should be fat ass :alien:
Hahaha.

Maybe take your own advice, 😄
H doesn't take any shit from butt nuggets but he is a very forgiving person and will hook you up if you treat him with respect as a fellow human being. No need to lick his crack. He don't like that either :alien:

Hahaha.

Maybe take your own advice, 😄
I know the guy for almost 4 years. I've talked on the phone with the man. I have a lot of respect for him and what he does.

H has hooked me up numerous times and has helped me out when things were very bad. So if I want to lick his fucking crack I'll lick his fucking crack.
You can be jealous about it all you want but don't even try to be sarcastic with me bitch. I'm the guy who didn't give you one fucking poop when the whole forum was shitting all over your fat fucking face. Now you fuck with me?

OK cool beans idiot. It's on :alien:

I know the guy for almost 4 years. I've talked on the phone with the man. I have a lot of respect for him and what he does.

H has hooked me up numerous times and has helped me out when things were very bad. So if I want to lick his fucking crack I'll lick his fucking crack.
You can be jealous about it all you want but don't even try to be sarcastic with me bitch. I'm the guy who didn't give you one fucking poop when the whole forum was shitting all over your fat fucking face. Now you fuck with me?

its-on-like-donkey-kong.gif

Buddernugs

Full send….always

Save some atm for me plz