Anyone willing to talk about growing mushrooms?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2835
  • Start date

oldgwheels

You should try some enigma It's the most potent cubensis by quite a large margin. It's hard to grow though because it takes forever for them to mature
strong is not better in cubes...in my opinion.

How I know... Oh i would love some shrooms....ok i will give you a quarter but man...like weigh 1 gram...sure bud.

Oh 7 grams is a quivering pile of.....not sure what.

I see gods at 2.

And i am not light weight anything...

D

Deleted member 2835

strong is not better in cubes...in my opinion.

How I know... Oh i would love some shrooms....ok i will give you a quarter but man...like weigh 1 gram...sure bud.

Oh 7 grams is a quivering pile of.....not sure what.

I see gods at 2.

And i am not light weight anything...
I have to take Heroic doses to get anything fun out of them

D

Deleted member 2835

I was offered some enigma but I passed because I have a lot to learn still and don't want it to go to waste. I already have more dried shrooms than I know what to do with :ROFLMAO:. It should be a fun summer!
I know the guy that made the offer I don't blame you for turning them down that guy is mad sus.

oldgwheels

I have to say they are a most peculiar thing.

Like nothing more useless than a bag of boomers...

I have about an oz of yetis... I gleaned my knowledge.. I have zero desire.

Super duper different. 2021 i consumed a half pound of yetis. :D to put it in perspective.

But swimming in your pool hitting a good shot of boomers with a heavy backdrop of rain clouds...watching the birds of prey soar and hit smaller birds...did it really happen... it sure did.

Mushrooms make you invisible to the natural world or something..

But that time for me has passed.... Penis Envy at 2.5 and up always brought to ancestors at a fire...

But it was fun and i have no regrets. I have actually changed my mindset..in the most positive way as a result :D

I remember no one EVER asked for more yetis...you have to be a pshyconaut.... to boldly go where no one has gone before.

Dalton

Nobody
I have a couple bags going right now, I am having a hell of a time getting them to fruit: 5 lbs All-In-One Grow bag, Yeti and P.E., both made nice cakes and have been set to fruit now for 50+ days, conditions 68-72 temp, in a 2x4 tent on shelf with a 10w led on for 10 on 14 off. Any thoughts to you more experienced growers? I have some KISS and Jedi Mind Fuck cakes cooking at the moment in 5lbs bags also not wanting to throw in the same conditions to fruit. I will put up some pics in a few. Any help or ides is greatly appreciated

D

Deleted member 2835

I have a couple bags going right now, I am having a hell of a time getting them to fruit: 5 lbs All-In-One Grow bag, Yeti and P.E., both made nice cakes and have been set to fruit now for 50+ days, conditions 68-72 temp, in a 2x4 tent on shelf with a 10w led on for 10 on 14 off. Any thoughts to you more experienced growers? I have some KISS and Jedi Mind Fuck cakes cooking at the moment in 5lbs bags also not wanting to throw in the same conditions to fruit. I will put up some pics in a few. Any help or ides is greatly appreciated
Have you been misting them?

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I’ve been having the same issue with my PE. I cased them, again, over a week ago, and the mycelium is growing into the casing, but it still hasn’t fruited. I turned off the heater for the last 3 days, and turned it back on today, to hopefully shock them into fruiting. These four shoe boxes have been in fruiting conditions for a month and a half.

D

Deleted member 2835

I'm not sure why you have zip ties around your bag? Could you please explain the reason why?