Anyone willing to talk about growing mushrooms?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2835
  • Start date

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
@TreeFarmerCharlie have you been enjoying the mushrooms? Hope all is well with everyone.
They’ve been fun to grow and taking a decent dose once every 2-4 weeks has been working wonders on my anxiety issues. My 4 shoeboxes of penis envy never fruited. I literally got like 2 small mushrooms off of one of the 4 shoeboxes so I finally gave up on those the other day. A friend of mine is coming to visit at the end of June, and wants to learn how to grow them, so I’m holding off on the next batch until he’s here.

D

Deleted member 2835

20230608_200327.jpg
I would like to introduce the next heavy hitter... If you know boomers you know about the pans! Super potent and completely different kind of high compared to regular boomers. These particular boomers are supposed to be wood loving so I have to come up with a new kind of substrate.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
View attachment 128463
I would like to introduce the next heavy hitter... If you know boomers you know about the pans! Super potent and completely different kind of high compared to regular boomers. These particular boomers are supposed to be wood loving so I have to come up with a new kind of substrate.
@MisterKister ,cool i did not know about this strain, more info please , i have a chair and popcorn.this i want to watch this

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
View attachment 128463
I’ve read that some people use pellet stove wood pellets for these.

D

Deleted member 60

I have to say they are a most peculiar thing.

Like nothing more useless than a bag of boomers...
I had some nice tubs of P.E. going and had just gotten a smaller tub (one of 5) of Pans to fruit on horseshit/straw when my oldest son passed in '11.

I ended up giving all of em away and never tried the Pans. I've read some crazy trip reports on 'em. They were available in the Dam when we were there in '07 but they've outlawed them since then. I was afraid to get that fucked up in a foreign land so we passed all the way around. Now i'm not sure my head needs it...or could truly go "there". Always had fun...but the old headspace is wired differently now and the chance of weirdness creeping in is high.

Sure is fun listenin' in though.