Anyone else tired of this crap?

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Tax break? Why not tax exemption?

If an otherwise peaceful person didn't want a particular service, would you be okay with forcing them (initiating aggression) to pay for it anyway ?
I live in a different country man...so i shant answer the question.

initiating aggresion...sounds like you need guns.

they it starts to not make sense all around because of the different country thing.

;)

There could be a tax exemption on schools...who the hell home schools their kids? :D I looked it up to use as leverage against the kid that is in school...i can save money and home school you...lets say he doesnt want that.

There is a Stephen King short story...this pair of dudes invents the cure to aggresion...they turn it into a vaccine and people are resistant.
They decide to seed the clouds with the stuff and everyone gets a dose...and its great. All violience just stops. Guns are not needed...everything is fine.
And the story ends with the 2 guys who invented it in a room and they dont know who they are...because the cure to aggresion they discovered was altzeimers...they simply forgot until they forgot everything.
"The End of the Whole Mess" 1993 short story in Nightmares and Dreamscapes.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Tax break? Why not tax exemption?

If an otherwise peaceful person didn't want a particular service, would you be okay with forcing them (initiating aggression) to pay for it anyway ?
The tax break would be do-able. Most school funding comes out of property taxes wherever I have lived. Home-schooling and not having to pay the public school portion of your tax bill sounds reasonable.

Then again, all taxation is theft.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
But some people are really stupid, and are exactly the ones that might try to save a buck by home-schooling 🤪

So the kids should have to pass tests and such to prove the parents deserve it :)

Highland Rogue

Really Active Member
But some people are really stupid, and are exactly the ones that might try to save a buck by home-schooling 🤪

So the kids should have to pass tests and such to prove the parents deserve it :)
I think taking force out of schooling and opening it up to free market competition would be a good thing. Those who are good at teaching should be able to open their own schools and their customers should be able to chose which ones they find value in.

Government schools claim they won't tolerate bullying, while ignoring how they are funded. it goes down hill from there.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I think taking force out of schooling and opening it up to free market competition would be a good thing. Those who are good at teaching should be able to open their own schools and their customers should be able to chose which ones they find value in.

Government schools claim they won't tolerate bullying, while ignoring how they are funded. it goes down hill from there.
Screw it - make school voluntary. The world needs ditch-diggers too. Get people in public schools that actually want to be there and the quality of education will go up. Make it a privilege. Your ass can get kicked out for not trying.

Highland Rogue

Really Active Member
Screw it - make school voluntary. The world needs ditch-diggers too. Get people in public schools that actually want to be there and the quality of education will go up. Make it a privilege. Your ass can get kicked out for not trying.
As long as public schools are funded via extortion, they will never be voluntary.

The means we use when we do something is what makes rape, rape and making love, making love.

Use consensual and peaceful means and end forcible funding. That's how better ideas will emerge. Freedom is the cure.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
As long as public schools are funded via extortion, they will never be voluntary.

The means we use when we do something is what makes rape, rape and making love, making love.

Use consensual and peaceful means and end forcible funding. That's how better ideas will emerge. Freedom is the cure.u
You get the gubmint out of it. The "school tax" turns into tuition.

Instead of paying the gubmint "X" amount of $$$ it goes directly to the school your child/children attend(s).

It is then distributed among the teachers and staff as salary after you pay the bills to keep the lights on.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
LMAO what a cesspool. State of Jefferson, nuff said. Lol. Thin the herd, virus in the country, soul brothers in the city. Lol.

Highland Rogue

Really Active Member
LMAO what a cesspool. State of Jefferson, nuff said. Lol. Thin the herd, virus in the country, soul brothers in the city. Lol.

Yes!

The smaller the beast, the easier it will be to kill it.

If "Jefferson" can secede, could a corner of like minded people in the future Jefferson make a reasonable claim that they could secede from Jefferson ?

If a group of like minded people in a corner of Jefferson want to secede from the corner of Jefferson, why couldn't they ?