Anyone else tired of this crap?

Now1more

Super Active Member
So, I haven't spent much time here in a few weeks. It seems like real news and fake news has melded. I don't know what to believe anymore. My wife finally left the house and went to WalMart because we have a house guest. Well, she had told me that there was a greeter who was doing a tally on who was wearing a mask and who wasn't. Does this seem odd? Seriously, theories are welcomed.

Now1more

Super Active Member
I had to stop at Lowe's and was floored to see about 80% were wearing masks. This was in New Hampshire as I live in a border town. Meanwhile in Maine, less than 20 miles away, hardly anyone had a mask. Strange days, and I agree, we won't see normal for a long time. Another oddity is that I see our Fire Dept. traveling my road in full force every other day with sirens blaring. They have never done this in the 4 years that I've lived here. Drills? Prepping?

PokerJay1983

Really Active Member
So, I haven't spent much time here in a few weeks. It seems like real news and fake news has melded. I don't know what to believe anymore. My wife finally left the house and went to WalMart because we have a house guest. Well, she had told me that there was a greeter who was doing a tally on who was wearing a mask and who wasn't. Does this seem odd? Seriously, theories are welcomed.
is that my boy right there? My card playing bro? Common same Avitar my man?

PokerJay1983

Really Active Member
Just google empty hospitals or film your hospitals. They are all empty. The hospitals are claiming anyone that died had covid because it’s a difference of like 8k for them per person on funding. I don’t believe it’s as widespread as the media reports. My wife works in the medical field and got put on part time... hmmm

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Man was that dude wrong...wait long enough and anything can happen.

:)

Masks....they are for you to not spread it to others. And lets not forget..you cant get the damned things unless you make them yourselves.

I just smoke weed...so much that i smell like a greasy nasty bud....people turn their nose up and give me 12 feet...so i am socially distant and pleasantly stoned.

I just restrict my shopping activity. And i dont go to Walmart...because they are the Chinese ass kissing, product buying monsters that got things going in the Chinese direction. In the USA...they took your good paying jobs to give the masses cheap goods...then they hire staff at a level of pay so low they help them work the system to get help...WTF?

People in Canada are saying oh buy Canada etc...i believe in that..but they wont do it.. Walmart is full and last i checked all their stuff is the lowest bidder to get tender.

I stopped shopping there when they thought they could have 4 of 16 checkouts open so you would do it yourself. :D I called for the manager and told him to fuck himself and put the groceries away.

I have to invent excitement...that is retirement baby.

Covid is just making my anti social, grumpy. pot smoking self more at peace with everyone fucking off and leaving me alone...but that doesnt apply to family. I am going to give it 2 weeks and then my grandkids (Who have been away from everyone for 45 days) can come over and have a few days with grandpa and the pool !

I miss that most of all really.

and I truly hate Walmart...I never was much for unions but i understand their existence. I was a manager for 25 years so it was a adversearky relationship...but if there was ever a place for a union its with that family.

They are not the evil of the rubber merchants but wow....they are a bunch of rich thieves.