Any suggestions?

Now1more

Super Active Member
Articles like DJ Short about breeding, talking to the Brother Grimm about how C-99 came to be, and their beef with DNA Genetics, or Jungle Boys (his mom taught him to grow if I remember correctly). Stuff like that.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Go to your preferences and select the forum default theme and it will go back to the old for you. I have a guy working on the issues. This kind of shit takes time. This is UI.X which is the best forum skin out there. Has a ton of features your not even using.
I'm not sure why but that side menu is supposed to be hidden.
That's been fixed. It now doesn't have the sticky sidebar.
I have 2 web people working on this place and its cost me alot of money already. This kind of shit takes time to do. Those people work at there own pace and on there time.
Thank you.

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
She’s looking awesome H!!

One little thing I noticed is when you scroll down the main page on mobile and then click the three dots to see friends and latest posts it won’t show you them unless you scroll back up to the top of the main page :)

Hope that makes sense. I can add a photo if needed

Primo bozo

Big veiny dick
This site has definitely grown thepast few months.. any suggestions on adding new sections or doing anything to make it better for you guys? Let's hear your opinions as all are welcome
We could get Warren buffet to sing seed chuckers in paradise as a background soundtrack.

Primo bozo

Big veiny dick
Tried to amend my cannabis habits
Going nearly 70 days
Gaining weight with great speed
She's making feminized seeds
Drinkin' lots of nutes and soakin' up Ray's
But at night I have these wonderful dreams
She's one hell of a floral treat
Not dispensary swag, or the shit you get on the street
But a big green bud, with a taste so sweet
Seed chuckers in paradise
Heaven on Earth, bubble hash made with ice
Not too particular as long as it's nice
I'm just a seed chucker in paradise

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
The only category that i can think is missing is..

Edibles and Recipes...Recipes for edibles, brownies, gummies, linquine in clam sauce etc etc.

Just to make it easy for people to find how to use their slowcooker, decarbbing all that stuff that makes for great edibles.
This still needs to get done! Here are a few threads we could populate it with to start out. Be nice to have it all in one room.

Just do it! :)

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
What's up with picture heavy threads taking forever to load? Or is it just me?
I think its an issue with Xenforo than this site. I noticed it when I was on RIU, too, and I noticed it causes going to a specific post to act weird. For example, if you click on a notification where someone quoted you, it will sometimes go to the wrong post because it takes so long for all the images before the quoted post to load up.

Streetpro09

Tester
I think its an issue with Xenforo than this site. I noticed it when I was on RIU, too, and I noticed it causes going to a specific post to act weird. For example, if you click on a notification where someone quoted you, it will sometimes go to the wrong post because it takes so long for all the images before the quoted post to load up.
Yeah that is exactly my problem. Makes me not wanna use this site cause I'm constantly scrolling to the bottom to find the new posts.
Idk maybe I'm just being a bitch but it's not very user friendly at this point.