Any suggestions?

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
What do you think about providing pedigrees for your products? It’d be cool to know the lineage of the plants and how you came about the cuts you use (without putting anyone in jeopardy).
I was talking about for the forum,.l Any new categories or anything you guys want to have extra?

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Ya, the site is getting bigger. I'd suggest maybe putting a mod/admin page in the "Members" tab for those that may not be familiar yet with who to contact on here.
I can givre youi guys moderater badges but since i hate the police itr was kind of like I didnt want people to see the nannys always circulating around so i let the mods be incogneto. I thought it was a better way for folks to stay in line so they dont always know whos ass to kiss and who to talk shit to.
I hated how logic would give his mods badges and it always seemed to turn them into cunts.
How do you guys feel about a chat room? Im looking at some now just making sure security is up to par for ewveryone

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
This the first time ive sat down in front of the computer in a few months. Iver been retarded busy getting my boat back at the marina with repairs, making seeds and dealing with the tattoo shop i really havnt even logged into the admin panel in weeks. I just installed trello back and flock today and thats how me and gu stay in touch to give you an idea. Things are settled back in now and i have some time for extrra shit

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
I can givre youi guys moderater badges but since i hate the police itr was kind of like I didnt want people to see the nannys always circulating around so i let the mods be incogneto. I thought it was a better way for folks to stay in line so they dont always know whos ass to kiss and who to talk shit to.
I hated how logic would give his mods badges and it always seemed to turn them into cunts.
How do you guys feel about a chat room? Im looking at some now just making sure security is up to par for ewveryone
Ya, that makes sense. Plus theres always the Report button or "snitch switch" lol.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
This the first time ive sat down in front of the computer in a few months. Iver been retarded busy getting my boat back at the marina with repairs, making seeds and dealing with the tattoo shop i really havnt even logged into the admin panel in weeks. I just installed trello back and flock today and thats how me and gu stay in touch to give you an idea. Things are settled back in now and i have some time for extrra shit
"Idle hands are the Devil's workshop"....keep it movin.
Boat, hell we just got done dealing with about 5" of snow here lol
Im ready for April already. Its gonna be a harsh winter.

pleasecheese

Really Active Member
Is there a way to post documents or is it only image/video files allowed??? also would be nice to increase the maximum image/video size.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I have seen requests within threads for people to "grow some of my seeds". Not sure if that is to keep the request down to those who might stumble across it, or people that follow a particular grow page, or just a random occurrence.

A thread to match the "I have room to grow seeds" people and the "I have seeds I need grown" people would be a good idea.

Not sure if it's been tried, considered and discarded, or just never thought of.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
The only category that i can think is missing is..

Edibles and Recipes...Recipes for edibles, brownies, gummies, linquine in clam sauce etc etc.

Just to make it easy for people to find how to use their slowcooker, decarbbing all that stuff that makes for great edibles.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I have seen requests within threads for people to "grow some of my seeds". Not sure if that is to keep the request down to those who might stumble across it, or people that follow a particular grow page, or just a random occurrence.

A thread to match the "I have room to grow seeds" people and the "I have seeds I need grown" people would be a good idea.

Not sure if it's been tried, considered and discarded, or just never thought of.
👆
I should clarify that I am now one of those people - PLEASE don't ask me to grow something LOL Between the auction, quality testers and whatnot I'm good for about 3 years.

BUT - it was an opportunity like that which got me to the "comfortably growing" stage I'm at now.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
The only category that i can think is missing is..

Edibles and Recipes...Recipes for edibles, brownies, gummies, linquine in clam sauce etc etc.

Just to make it easy for people to find how to use their slowcooker, decarbbing all that stuff that makes for great edibles.
You could go through the Kitchen Sink and What Did You Do Today to populate it LOL