A SIMPLE COMPARSON FROM ONE LITTLE ALTERATION

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
When I die I hate to think what will happen to my seed collection since few know the value of the genetics I have collected. Hopefully the fact that they were stored special in a fridge will make them look it up. They are just seeds but I paid for the genetics behind them, and the effort of the breeder that made them, etc.

Precious metals and or gems.
Property.

Everything else is disposable. Even currency.
@H.A.F. several other members here and I are, still up for adoption!

Last edited:

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Random rant: what is it with people collecting useless stuff!! Like what's the goal? A house/apartment full of stuff that you can't use? What are you gonna do, sit on the couch and look at all the useless stuff? What an exciting life!!
That's the story of life. lol
I'm staring at sets of Bose 901's, 501's, and 1/2 dozen sets of 301's from 70's and 80's, and JVC and Marantz stereos as I type this. lol
Thing is, they all work.
Hard not to keep stuff like this.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
I'm staring at sets of Bose 901's, 501's, and 1/2 dozen sets of 301's from 70's and 80's, and JVC and Marantz stereos as I type this. lol
Thing is, they all work.
hell i think there is a stereo in every room,here

D

Deleted member 60

Thing is, they all work.
LOl...yup. Garage tunes are a 2285....a 5 disc Sony changer...B&O Beogram 1700 turntable... and custom built floor speakers w/ 12" Gauss, 6" mids, and Heil air motion transformer tweets. Remote speakers are 301's from the early 90's. Also have a 2275...and a Pioneer Sx-1050. a few pair of Infinity speaks...and the smallest Marantz bookshelf speaks from when I was in high school.

I only put up with one woman yakkin in my house. If Alexa or Siri could fuck...maybe they'd have a shot...but nah...Homey don't play that game.

Streetpro09

Tester
That's what all the data-mining and storage facilities were built for. They don't need to watch you - they just wait for you to fuck up then do a quick search for more evidence. And it's all there,
I saw an article where Google is redoing some of their data storage so that they don't have to hand over info about where you've been the last several years to the authoritys of the need comes up.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
That's where the 18th century dungeon crap comes into play. "Not giving us your password? We'll detain you - indefinitely" or until they can hack it and get what they want because they already have a warrant and the phone.