2lb’s 1 plant no co2

Buddernugs

Full send….always
Just like people tell me print in groups out past 100 yards with a crossbow is impossible and then I drop three of them in under an inch and a half at 110 yards….. what ever lol

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Their entire slimline series is covered 10 years on the entire fixture, bars, dials, drivers, diodes…the whole Shabang…..Their the only company that uses the new v2 chips… those chips are so powerful that they reduced the power they where giveing them on their new 720s… the 650s has 64 of them and they get 100w total between them and the uv/ir diodes. The uv/ir diodes have a restricter on them so the 100w don’t fry them as all uv/ir diodes have a very short life span when not careful…. The 720s has 64 of the v2 diodes as well but they only power them with 90w because their too Intense….
Which I can confirm because anything over 15w on my red dial in veg and I see stress, even if I turn the others down….and Samsung has even stronger horticulture diodes called the v3…. No one is useing them because their crazy expensive and waaaaaaaaaay to powerful …so far…..
Nothing beats the sun man. A plant that size outdoors would be hard pressed as fuk to pull over 2 pounds from a seed plant. People here are pretty experienced growers. I've seen monster plants in big dwc systems that were 2 pounders but there was vertical lighting and the plants were as tall as people. Something is fuked up here.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Like I said it’s whatever at the end of the day I know what I’m pulling… I also know people are going to be big booty hurt and talk shit when someone is pulling numbers that they don’t even think it’s possible because they lack the commitment and work ethic and grit to separate themselves from everyone else at what they do.
You realize I run 2 operations full time that makes your entire setup look like a 4x4 tent. I know what dedication is man. I was doing cmh cob hps side by side grows back on thc farmer like 5 years ago. I was building cob lights back when it was still cool and you couldn't buy an LED light if you wanted to. I know what 2 lbs of weed looks like. I have grown the Mac 1 which is the densest shit you can grow and a big Jar dried properly is ALWAYS 2.5 ounces period.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Like I said I chopped it on 9 December didn’t start processing until the 18th I’m just about to finish her up now I don’t know what else to tell you guys I’ve calibrated the scale on video wait everything out on video and you’re still finding reasons to call bullshit kind of funny
11 days at 65 percent humidity is definitely not dry. You have wet ass stems. Stems are supposed to snap before you trim and jar. I bet when u open them jars it smells like hay.

Buddernugs

Full send….always
OK I’m gonna stop this train right here before escalates into a issue …… I need someone to explain to me all bullshit and hating a side……. Why am I pulling more than everybody else I don’t understand it I’m either …..A.in the 1% or of cultivators on the entire planet….. be doing something wrong that’s throwing numbers off again I’m not trying to start shit or be an asshole but someone’s gonna have to explain to me why that plant is not what it is when I’m seeing numbers on a scale that tell me it is I’m not someone who comes on a form looking for attention I really don’t care I just come on here for the community and to help other people out what am I doing wrong to cause my scale to tell me one thing but to see that number on the scales impossible someone’s gonna have to explain that to me because it’s hard for me to except that as a wrong when I’m literally looking at numbers on a freshly calibrated scale after watching a humidity gauge that was also freshly calibrated sit in a 1 gallon jar at 53 to 55% relative humidity over 24 hours without opening that jar….. if it’s impossible explain to me why it’s going on

Buddernugs

Full send….always
Dude you literally watch me calibrate a scale and dump into that bowl after telling me it was impossible that that jar had that much in there…. I even showed you the humidity in the jar

Buddernugs

Full send….always
You realize I run 2 operations full time that makes your entire setup look like a 4x4 tent. I know what dedication is man. I was doing cmh cob hps side by side grows back on thc farmer like 5 years ago. I was building cob lights back when it was still cool and you couldn't buy an LED light if you wanted to. I know what 2 lbs of weed looks like. I have grown the Mac 1 which is the densest shit you can grow and a big Jar dried properly is ALWAYS 2.5 ounces period.
I’m gonna tell you the same thing I told everybody else because it’s always the guy that’s been doing this the longest that talks the most shit ….I just pulled almost 70 g/ foot and I’ve only been doing this three years if you’ve really been doing this thing that long and you think what I’m doing is impossible you settled you lost your drive you’ve lost your will to better yourself you’re happy with every harvest just the way it is …..I’m not….I’m always hungry…. I do more shit to my plants than other people do with theirs that’s why I’m hitting The numbers that I’m hiting….. at the end of the day I am wing bud that is well below what most people consider smoking it’s dry as fuck I broke my goal of 2 pounds buy a fair large margin you can tell me it’s impossible all you want the only thing that that tells me is that with all the years of your experience indoor and outdoor you claim what I’m doing is impossible just means that I’m already above….. every form it’s the same people the ones that have been doing is x amount of years llol

Streetpro09

Tester
I'm just saying, I'm pretty sure I've fit 6 oz in a gallon jar before, and that's not even completely full. I'll let mine hang at 55% and 65°f for at least 2 weeks, if not 4 cause I'm lazy.

2 strains I've done this with and both are yours. Purple Punch S1 and Adub x Animal Cookies.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I’m gonna tell you the same thing I told everybody else because it’s always the guy that’s been doing this the longest that talks the most shit ….I just pulled almost 70 g/ foot and I’ve only been doing this three years if you’ve really been doing this thing that long and you think what I’m doing is impossible you settled you lost your drive you’ve lost your will to better yourself you’re happy with every harvest just the way it is …..I’m not….I’m always hungry…. I do more shit to my plants than other people do with theirs that’s why I’m hitting The numbers that I’m hiting….. at the end of the day I am wing bud that is well below what most people consider smoking it’s dry as fuck I broke my goal of 2 pounds buy a fair large margin you can tell me it’s impossible all you want the only thing that that tells me is that with all the years of your experience indoor and outdoor you claim what I’m doing is impossible just means that I’m already above….. every form it’s the same people the ones that have been doing is x amount of years llol
Don't care what you say , I know what 2 lbs looks like when I see it. That ain't 2 pounds. Got shit to do with nothing else. I forgot more than you claiming you know dude. You need to go back to the basics and learn how to dry and cure buds and use a scale. 60 Grams a foot. Maybe the top foot. Shit changes when it starts to go down. Your not talking to some kid on reddit.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I'm just saying, I'm pretty sure I've fit 6 oz in a gallon jar before, and that's not even completely full. I'll let mine hang at 55% and 65°f for at least 2 weeks, if not 4 cause I'm lazy.

2 strains I've done this with and both are yours. Purple Punch S1 and Adub x Animal Cookies.
It's possible but those aren't full. His buds are big so there's alot of air in that jar. The buds aren't even trimmed down right. 3. 5 oz per jar but fuk all that. I can look at that plant and tell no way in hell it's 2 lbs. Chop the whole plant wet branches and all its not over 12 lbs. Dried buds are 30 percent of wet. He's fukin crazy.

Streetpro09

Tester
It's possible but those aren't full. His buds are big so there's alot of air in that jar. The buds aren't even trimmed down right. 3. 5 oz per jar but fuk all that. I can look at that plant and tell no way in hell it's 2 lbs. Chop the whole plant wet branches and all its not over 12 lbs. Dried buds are 30 percent of wet. He's fukin crazy.
I'm glad you're saying it. I ran 7 plants in a 5x5 under 750 watts of 301 samsung diods and got 1018 grams of good, dry buds. Plus 350 grams of larf and trim. Here's what that canopy looked like before chop.
20210928_200801.jpg
20210928_200810.jpg
20210928_200819.jpg
This plant was 6.5 by itself.
20210929_235314.jpg

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I'm glad you're saying it. I ran 7 plants in a 5x5 under 750 watts of 301 samsung diods and got 1018 grams of good, dry buds. Plus 350 grams of larf and trim. Here's what that canopy looked like before chop.
View attachment 103543
View attachment 103544
View attachment 103545
This plant was 6.5 by itself.
View attachment 103542
That a full canopy under a screen. Packed corner to corner. I can see 2.2 out of a 5x5 all day. His plant is small in comparison.

Streetpro09

Tester
That a full canopy under a screen. Packed corner to corner. I can see 2.2 out of a 5x5 all day. His plant is small in comparison.
No doubt! Only thing i can say is, I'd like a cut of the plant he's running so that i can find out for myself.

If i got numbers like he's claiming, id get almost 4 lbs from that room! That's gotta be record breaking for a 5x5.

Buddernugs

Full send….always
Hears a video of the final wegh up minus 10 oz and 13grams that I traded for 2 sig echo 3 thermals…..

Streetpro09

Tester

I'd definitely like a cut of what you're running and so would most commercial grow facilities. I just have a hard time believing until I've seen it with my own eyes. It's also hard to believe those new chips can be that much better than the 301s and it's also hard to believe any light is going to beat out the sun. I would guess a plant that size in the sun would be around a pound but I'm kinda new at this growing thing and haven't done much outdoors.