2lb’s 1 plant no co2

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Last harvest I pulled 780 g off one plant…. It can be done…. It’s just a challenge to get their
I think the only question here is wet or dry weight. I just chopped a tiny tree that weighed in at 300g wet, and it was pretty chunky. That's over 10oz from a tiny plant with a 4-week veg an no topping or training. When I jar it I'm looking at between 2-3oz. That's a BIG difference.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I think the only question here is wet or dry weight. I just chopped a tiny tree that weighed in at 300g wet, and it was pretty chunky. That's over 10oz from a tiny plant with a 4-week veg an no topping or training. When I jar it I'm looking at between 2-3oz. That's a BIG difference.
If we're talking wet lol I pull 20 lbs off a 4x10 table, 60 plants trimmed will stretch a clothesline that you cannot pull up once the plants are hung.

Buddernugs

Full send….always
It’s all about density…… every form I’ve been to people say it’s impossible there’s no way…. the bud is still wet….(that bud in that jar to most people is too dry) I fucked up and let my room drop down into the 30’s% rh after 9 days…..that’s why I put them in the jar and kept them closed for 24 hrs burp then 24 more hrs, so I can get an accurate estimate…. I calibrate my oasis caliber for hydrometers the day I flip in the day I chop to make sure they’re on point …..that’s why I came here because I’d like to be able to take videos and show people exactly what’s going on…. I don’t want to come up in here from the gate starting shit with people because I want good vibes for everyone not just myself I’m so used to people na saying about my grows that I just take a video and send it to them if they wanna believe it cool if not whatever I know what I’m pulling….

Buddernugs

Full send….always
That optic led 650s has 100% complete control over the spectrum I can control the white the red and the blue spectrum independently, it also has Samsung‘s V2 chips to the best of my knowledge no other company right now not even HLG uses those probably because they’re expensive as fuck……. They also use Samsung‘s top of the line blue dioads which is something no other light company does they only use the Reds, when you control the spectrum start to finish you can really force those things to grow how you want them to grow I shoot for a 30 to 40 inch deep canopy when I say canopy I mean branches I want 30 to 40 inch long branches… The tops are usually within the 4 to 6 g range the Next 2-4 buds are in the 2-3 g range then the rest all the way down to the base are 1-1.5G range with a few odd balls hear and their…. Listen to these things drop mind you the first three you’re about to here in this next video were polled less than 2 inches away from Coco so 30 to 35 inch down from the top and another 18 inches away from the light you’re talking 53 inches of travel to these buds 30 ish which that light had to go through some thick Ass shit to get to…..

Buddernugs

Full send….always
Good job homie, I ran 12 plants in a 4x10 of cake and glue the most dense bud you can run from clone stacked in a Scrog cause they were to heavy to hold themselves up and pulled just over 2.5 pounds. Your killing it.

Thank you…..that opening song was fire!!!…….your nodal spacing and branching look almost identical to my plant, how deep down from the tops are u getting solid bag nugs? 2.5 lb from all of that??!! So everything I’m seeing in that video all lumped together was 2.5 lb?