2lb’s 1 plant no co2

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Your rocking cxb3590 Cree cob chips without a secondary lens correct?
15 cobs per 4x5 , 38volt @ 1400mA roughly 60 watts per cob. I always flipped once the net was filled to get more vertical stacks. Yes 2.5 of sellable. Another pound of trash my guy won't take or just not worth the trim.
Your scale set to grams or grn? There is a difference. Would like to see a close up and set to OZ to offer more clarity. 1 Oz off a handful of nugs just seems crazy to me. Typically an oz is about a third of a 1 gallon zip lock or a full quart zip lock. I always dried 2 weeks at 65 and dropped to 50 the last few days. My dude would bitch if the shit wouldn't grind.

Buddernugs

Full send….always
That scAil only does grams and oz. Not sensitive enough for grains…. My other one is accurate within 2 hundredths of a gram I got a dig it out of my archery bag I use it when I go to the range and I’m slinging arrows past 100 yards….hold up

Buddernugs

Full send….always
I come from CXb 3590 Cree cobs from optic led with 90d lenses…..
I switched only because they did not have an even Ppfd spred…..
That being said they grow some terp rich shit and the density of those is way more than high pressure sodium dense of shit I’ve ever grown until I switched over to the 650 S From Optic Led becuSe I want full control over spectrum…. If they had a cabaret out there that hit the corners with over 650 PPFD and kept a center under 1000 PPFD I’d immediately bust a nut and it 3 of them….

Buddernugs

Full send….always
I
15 cobs per 4x5 , 38volt @ 1400mA roughly 60 watts per cob. I always flipped once the net was filled to get more vertical stacks. Yes 2.5 of sellable. Another pound of trash my guy won't take or just not worth the trim.
Your scale set to grams or grn? There is a difference. Would like to see a close up and set to OZ to offer more clarity. 1 Oz off a handful of nugs just seems crazy to me. Typically an oz is about a third of a 1 gallon zip lock or a full quart zip lock. I always dried 2 weeks at 65 and dropped to 50 the last few days. My dude would bitch if the shit wouldn't grind.
iv Grown shit that took up more than half of a sandwich bag and it was only a oz….and the same bag hold a Qp of other bud….. genetics, care and spectrum control at Extreamly specific points in their life man I’m telling you makes a night and day difference….theirs guys pulling over 4lbs off these 650s lights …EACH…… mind you they got 10 of them lined up and that’s an average number per light….but still…..the diodes they use on these lights are the best of the best….and to have 100% control of the spectrum to play mad scientist creates a very powerful light in the right hands.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I

iv Grown shit that took up more than half of a sandwich bag and it was only a oz….and the same bag hold a Qp of other bud….. genetics, care and spectrum control at Extreamly specific points in their life man I’m telling you makes a night and day difference….theirs guys pulling over 4lbs off these 650s lights …EACH…… mind you they got 10 of them lined up and that’s an average number per light….but still…..the diodes they use on these lights are the best of the best….and to have 100% control of the spectrum to play mad scientist creates a very powerful light in the right hands.
Links?

Buddernugs

Full send….always
Their entire slimline series is covered 10 years on the entire fixture, bars, dials, drivers, diodes…the whole Shabang…..Their the only company that uses the new v2 chips… those chips are so powerful that they reduced the power they where giveing them on their new 720s… the 650s has 64 of them and they get 100w total between them and the uv/ir diodes. The uv/ir diodes have a restricter on them so the 100w don’t fry them as all uv/ir diodes have a very short life span when not careful…. The 720s has 64 of the v2 diodes as well but they only power them with 90w because their too Intense….
Which I can confirm because anything over 15w on my red dial in veg and I see stress, even if I turn the others down….and Samsung has even stronger horticulture diodes called the v3…. No one is useing them because their crazy expensive and waaaaaaaaaay to powerful …so far…..

Buddernugs

Full send….always
@Buddernugs what Par numbers were running week 3-6?
I cannot confirm this but I have a strong suspicion that between day 1 -21 of flip, on a 8+week veg from seed they can handle more……. I measure in flux and out flux ph and ppms….2x a day every day….. literally from one day to the next I can tell exactly when they’re done stretching because my PH and ppms go from being 50-150 ppms lower than influx……to being 50-150 over influx……. During those first 21 days I don’t have a power meter I use the photon app on my Apple phone but it doesn’t pick up anything past 700 nm and it’s about 10% off of the actual reading however what I do is turn my blue up all the way my way up all the way zero red until day 21…. The entire time I keep the lights just close enough to where I see curling on the saw ridge edges of the top leafs I want them to be on the cusp of being overstressed but hit them with enough light to where they are slightly stressed after that I raised a lighter on average 2 to 2 1/2 inches every day because that’s how fast they grow underneath that light…. After day 21 I turn my blue down and max out my red I keep my light 20 inches away untill week5, then I lower to 18” away from average tops not including the few runaways….. last two weeks before chop I max out my blue red and white 2 to 3 day dark. The morning of harvest I flood the absolute dog shit out of those pots I’m talking a whole 50 gallon Rez little by little untill it’s bone dry then I chop….. I do this because I want as much water in those buds as possible because The more water in there the longer I can hang dry….

Buddernugs

Full send….always
@Buddernugs what Par numbers were running week 3-6?
hears A screen shot of my light at 18” away….. now mind you these numbers are no longer considered accurate because recently Bruce Bugbe proved what we all suspected for a number of years…. and that is far red light (700-800nm) is indeed photosynthetically Active Radiation that Plants use……… he came out with a new quantum meter called the Epar that can now read in that range….. so those numbers between 25 and 100 PPFD over what it’s listed as because there’s a slight amount of far red in the white Diodes they use in that light, as well as the actual far red diodes in their… that’s why Cxb 3590 Cree cob chips did things no other lights did at the time when they came out because those chips actually produce far red which we now know piggybacks off of other colors in the spectrum and helps those spectrums penetrate way deeper in the canopy when they’re piggybacking off of that far red light…..And believe it or not far red mixed with green spectrum has a retarded amount of extra growth which is another thing we just found out recently is that green is actually used by plants for two things one an indicator that are being shaded by another plan and they blow the fuck up and stretch as a survival response….but with cannabis in flower when they’re already done stretching that green light helps those lowers really dense up….. that’s why ceramic metal halide beat the dog shit out of high-pressure sodium when it first came out because it has a ridiculous amount of green…… also on a sidenote I don’t care what anyone tells you…uv Does not have the ability to penetrate glass….dosent Mater if it’s uv-a,b or c…..it dosent matter how thick the glass is…. just the fact that it’s there…. So when you buy UV lights for supplementation and there’s glass on there you’re not getting your moneys worth….You Gotta make sure on the outside of the glass there’s a decent layer of a coating that has a chemical reaction with the photons that actually produce that UV spectrum…..that coating is prone to degradation overtime whether it’s physical handling or just use of the light…..after 2 (ish) cycles it’s useless ….that’s why they tell you to replace UV bulbs every six months when you have reptiles…..…. Sorry about that random rant lol…….. i’m a little manic today hahahahah

Last edited:
Stoner thoughts.... You know what I bet would make for a KILLER YouTube side by side video series, put one of those Slim 650s with its Full Spectrum Tuning on one side of a 4 X 10 table and then 15 cobbs pushed to 650 watts on the other side. Put the same number of clone cuts underneath them and veg them to were you like them and then flip and see which side produces more in the end. I have always thought a gram a watt was crushing it but I wonder if that maybe a bit of low expectation nowadays.
DWL.JPG

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
You chopped on Sunday and it’s already dry? Two days?
Thats what he says. I've seen a shit load of weed in my life and weighed alot of it. I cannot wrap my head around what he's saying is 2 lbs.
Wet stems maybe? Something here just does not add up.

Buddernugs

Full send….always
Stoner thoughts.... You know what I bet would make for a KILLER YouTube side by side video series, put one of those Slim 650s with its Full Spectrum Tuning on one side of a 4 X 10 table and then 15 cobbs pushed to 650 watts on the other side. Put the same number of clone cuts underneath them and veg them to were you like them and then flip and see which side produces more in the end. I have always thought a gram a watt was crushing it but I wonder if that maybe a bit of low expectation nowadays.
View attachment 103521
The industry standard after light bars hit the market switched over from grams per watt to grams per square foot because they realize that they could pull unheard of numbers with those things…I’m guna be right at or just under 70 grams per Square foot on this girl the plant right next to it taking up the other half of my tent is going to be a bit lower than that….

Buddernugs

Full send….always
Thats what he says. I've seen a shit load of weed in my life and weighed alot of it. I cannot wrap my head around what he's saying is 2 lbs.
Wet stems maybe? Something here just does not add up.
Like I said I chopped it on 9 December didn’t start processing until the 18th I’m just about to finish her up now I don’t know what else to tell you guys I’ve calibrated the scale on video wait everything out on video and you’re still finding reasons to call bullshit kind of funny

Buddernugs

Full send….always
Like I said it’s whatever at the end of the day I know what I’m pulling… I also know people are going to be big booty hurt and talk shit when someone is pulling numbers that they don’t even think it’s possible because they lack the commitment and work ethic and grit to separate themselves from everyone else at what they do.