2lb’s 1 plant no co2

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Your plant looks awesome with some decent weight for sure, great job. But I have to agree with Heisen just can't see 2lbs.
I've grown many solid 2lb plants in my greenhouse that were substantially larger than you could fit in any tent.
No shit haha, I've grown in dwc on a 4x10 under 1600 watts of COBs in open space with co2 and just got over 2 lbs dry with clones. I could always look at a grow and was pretty damn good estimating the weight.
The closest I ever got was with 3 plants in dwc under a scrog with two 315 cmh. I pulled just over 1 lb, about 18 ounces dry.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
No shit haha, I've grown in dwc on a 4x10 under 1600 watts of COBs in open space with co2 and just got over 2 lbs dry with clones. I could always look at a grow and was pretty damn good estimating the weight.
The closest I ever got was with 3 plants in dwc under a scrog with two 315 cmh. I pulled just over 1 lb, about 18 ounces dry.
You don’t think 2 pound could be pulled off a single indoor plant that has been vegged for months? I’m pretty sure it’s been done plenty of times but it takes a long time in veg to train the plant to fill the tent with enough bud sites and a nice even canopy for it to happen. It definitely isn’t worth the time it takes, though, unless you are doing it for the challenge.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
You don’t think 2 pound could be pulled off a single indoor plant that has been vegged for months? I’m pretty sure it’s been done plenty of times but it takes a long time in veg to train the plant to fill the tent with enough bud sites and a nice even canopy for it to happen. It definitely isn’t worth the time it takes, though, unless you are doing it for the challenge.
No , not under that light. Can you pull 2 lbs off a plant under a few cfls? It has alot more to do with everything else besides just vegging a plant a few months. Space and light canopy are everything when it comes to indoors. I've been doing this Long enough to know how many square feet of canopy and how many watts of light it takes to pull that off. Don't care if it's with a 20 year old HPS street light or the greatest and latest LED. His plant ain't even close to 2 lbs.
I didn't start this game 10 minutes ago.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
No , not under that light. Can you pull 2 lbs off a plant under a few cfls? It has alot more to do with everything else besides just vegging a plant a few months. Space and light canopy are everything when it comes to indoors. I've been doing this Long enough to know how many square feet of canopy and how many watts of light it takes to pull that off. Don't care if it's with a 20 year old HPS street light or the greatest and latest LED. His plant ain't even close to 2 lbs.
I didn't start this game 10 minutes ago.
I thought you meant in general and didn’t realize you were basing it off the light. That makes a lot more sense.

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Regardless of how much weight u pull at the end, both plants do have both weight and quality buds.
If i had the space, thats how i like to grow em out by having less plants, & veg for 7-8 weeks. Imo u dont truely get to see the plants maximum potential when u do a 12-12 from get go or short veg...
These days ive only got a 2x4 to grow in so theres no way around but doing short veg little plants..
Nice job✌