2lb’s 1 plant no co2

VAHomegrown

That 4 blade trick always leaves a slug size hole all the way through and blood is usually everywhere.
They do punch holes. I have a friend who does deer cull hunts in urban areas for the state and he won't use anything else. They can't afford runners laying up and dying behind the school playground or ladies front flower bed. The deer meat was used for soups, roasts and chili at a local shelter and went to a great cause.

Buddernugs

Full send….always
I had the PSI 2(?) fastest crossbow at the time made. I kept shooting clear through the deer. I lost quite a few that way, it was like the wound would close up and there was very little blood trail to follow.
150gr 3” shwhacker, 101 yards and blew threw scapula heart and 4 ribs…then hit ground so hard she snapped in two…deer didn’t move untill my arrow hit her even though I bleated and she was starring right at me faceAE17DACE-BF6A-4E5D-8C38-8454286D97B7.jpeg

Buddernugs

Full send….always
So if og bl and mr.white wana par take I’m down with it…. BK doesn’t post numbers though first time he said he made hash and couldn’t get numbers after dog shitting on me for months…… second time he just posted a picture and said he beat me again without posting numbers so I don’t expect him to do that I have high hopes for Mr. White though….

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Really isn’t a grow off because terms were not agreed apon….I’m growing 1 plant in 5x5 tent and hope to pull at least 3lb after 3-4 more week veg then 10-12 week flower then 10-14 day hang dry.
What terms? Your terms? You said 1 plant who gives a damn on everything else. Your just a big mouth chump dude. A big ass talker and I would make you look stupid as shit. If your skills ate so on point and your light is so exceptional nothing else should mean nothing. 1 plant 18 weeks start to finish. I was growing 2 decades before your dad squirted you in your mammys belly so man up and accept.

Buddernugs

Full send….always
What terms? Your terms? You said 1 plant who gives a damn on everything else. Your just a big mouth chump dude. A big ass talker and I would make you look stupid as shit. If your skills ate so on point and your light is so exceptional nothing else should mean nothing. 1 plant 18 weeks start to finish. I was growing 2 decades before your dad squirted you in your mammys belly so man up and accept.
I told u I’m flipping in 3-4 weeks that was me accepting

Buddernugs

Full send….always
Should we do this again? My single plant standing had more bud than both your little babies.

Happy new year butternuts

View attachment 104297
My plant was hanging I’m a 4x$ space and I ran out of room so I tied branches on branches,wich ended up kissing the ground….that pic u posted…..put 2-4 more levels beneath it….that was my one plant….I beat you bud,but u knew that which is why u didn’t post scale pics….just sayin….u shit on me for months and didn’t even post numbers…..lol

Last edited:

Buddernugs

Full send….always
So let’s make it official…..1 plant….1 light with no bleed over from other lights……I’m vegging 3-4 more weeks then flipping so what ever u feel u need to do go ahed

Buddernugs

Full send….always
Video of humidity gauge and testing via purple unit will be my way to prove its within an acceptable range

Buddernugs

Full send….always
Fucking New Years internet grow off baby!!

Dudes giving his terms a month and a half into his cycle already hahaha
Terms were announced at the start of the thread also I’m seed not clone which he said he will give me Lea way on…… unless you wanna make this a three-way thing butt out……not that I would even allow you in it because u refused to post any numbers the first time….then down Right refused to do it a 2nd time and just flat out said u win with no proof……..dirty pool in my book….also. poor showmanship and sportsmanship as well……shit talking is all part of it so obviously that’s acceptable the other are not

Buddernugs

Full send….always
Terms were announced at the start of the thread also I’m seed not clone which he said he will give me Lea way on…… unless you wanna make this a three-way thing butt out……not that I would even allow you in it because u refused to post any numbers the first time….then down Right refused to do it a 2nd time and just flat out said u win with no proof……..dirty pool in my book….also. poor showmanship and sportsmanship as well……shit talking is all part of it so obviously that’s acceptable the other are not
You see you laugh but it’s the truth…… as far as I’m concerned you broke the rules of engagement and your word/honor…. not that you gave it but kind of didn’t need to…. When you talk down to somebody telling them somethings impossible and that one of your plants are more than both of theirs. And they display proof of that after the fact and then you ghost out and refused to prove that you were right and better that’s a cowardly act in my book wouldn’t want someone like that in my circle that’s for sure

Buddernugs

Full send….always
Am I arrogant yes do I talk shit yes do I punk out…… i’ll eat a fucking bullet to the dome piece before that happens