2lb’s 1 plant no co2

Buddernugs

Full send….always
No crossbow can shoot anywhere near that accurately, repeatedly. It's not mechanically possible. You may get lucky and land a clover but you won't be able to repeat that, big difference. Many of the best military & tactical rifles don't even possess that type of accuracy. You are a bullshitter & and an idiot. Grow up.
i won’t even tell you what iv seen a mouser k98 and 19/31 do at 600 yards for I fear you might throw an error 404 code

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I know man. I was hoping that shit would stay there too.

But this guy made an account with my avatar claiming that that's me dissing myself, lol.

And he's always talking mad shit about everyone else, so I'm sorry but I have a problem with that.

This is his first account. Why in the hell would I do this, lol.

Just ignore it. You two are the only two who recently came here fro RIU that are still going at it. Go at it over there all you want but ignore each other over here.

VAHomegrown

I know man. I was hoping that shit would stay there too.

But this guy made an account with my avatar claiming that that's me dissing myself, lol.

And he's always talking mad shit about everyone else, so I'm sorry but I have a problem with that.

This is his first account. Why in the hell would I do this, lol.

I think ttystickk is another of his as well. Look at the join dates. If he would post pics of his progress I could deal with a little BS. Is he still planning to do this grow or has he moved on?

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I hear you man. I don't like the bickering either.
Just put him on ignore for awhile. I had a beef with a member here for awhile when they shit in every post I made and I played into it for awhile and egged them on to just keep shitting in my posts. I ended up putting them on ignore for a month or so and we haven’t had any issues since. The shit just never stops when people keep digging at each other.

Just put him on ignore for awhile. I had a beef with a member here for awhile when they shit in every post I made and I played into it for awhile and egged them in to just keep shitting in my posts. I ended up putting them on ignore for a month or so and we haven’t had any issues since. The shit just never stops when people keep digging at each other.
I try to take the high road man. It's just tough sometimes, lol. Gonna go test out the ignore feature here, lol.

Just ignore it. You two are the only two who recently came here fro RIU that are still going at it. Go at it over there all you want but ignore each other over here.
I'm not sure what he's on about. I've actually contributed/shared on here. I've posted multiple pictures of my past grows. I even started a journal on here that he feels a need to post his garbage in. I'm sharing what I'm doing, what is he doing other than starting shit?

I've never made a sock account on any forum. It's easy enough for a moderator to check that @28.35 account vs mine. Anyways enough of his garbage he's on ignore from here out where he belongs.