2lb’s 1 plant no co2

Because they were fatties ?
That's not the politically correct term. It's plus sized, lol.

It was their idea to rent a hotel room. One was giving me her klonopin. Add some weed and alcohol and hell ya. Got in the hot tub at the motel, took our clothes off, and one did some deep sea diving.

Then a stranger decides to get in the hot tub, lol.

This song best describes it best, but you gotta like punk rock.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Terms were announced at the start of the thread also I’m seed not clone which he said he will give me Lea way on…… unless you wanna make this a three-way thing butt out……not that I would even allow you in it because u refused to post any numbers the first time….then down Right refused to do it a 2nd time and just flat out said u win with no proof……..dirty pool in my book….also. poor showmanship and sportsmanship as well……shit talking is all part of it so obviously that’s acceptable the other are not
You already lost dude. Your gonna flip in 3 to 4 weeks which means you know Jack shit about schedules. I'm not gonna come in at 3 to 4 weeks from your flip date. I still can't understand why you are so hung up on lighting. I would take a hard kick to the head before I set up a tent to grow 1 plant in for 8 weeks veg. It would literally grow to the roof. So please stop acting like a noob and set the date. 1 plant grow contest. Two plants for everyone to see and I'll post my final weight. You won't be able to fudge the numbers or lie. I want a pic of all of it hanging up.

just flat out said u win with no proof……..dirty pool in my book….also. poor showmanship and sportsmanship as well……shit talking is all part of it so obviously
Didn't you say you were going to hit 2 lbs?

Where's the picture with the total weight?

Oh wait. You just happened to trade 10.5 oz before the final weigh in. Dirty pool in my book....also. poor showmanship and sportsmanship as well....

Buddernugs

Full send….always
You already lost dude. Your gonna flip in 3 to 4 weeks which means you know Jack shit about schedules. I'm not gonna come in at 3 to 4 weeks from your flip date. I still can't understand why you are so hung up on lighting. I would take a hard kick to the head before I set up a tent to grow 1 plant in for 8 weeks veg. It would literally grow to the roof. So please stop acting like a noob and set the date. 1 plant grow contest. Two plants for everyone to see and I'll post my final weight. You won't be able to fudge the numbers or lie. I want a pic of all of it hanging up.
Again….u running co2?

Buddernugs

Full send….always
We don’t have to harvest at the same time…… just stat veg time and finished weight…… i’m hung up on lighting because if you’re running de there’s a good chance you’re running CO2 which is known to boost yeilds roughly 30%, on top of being able to push almost double ppfd….. that’s like going to a race track and telling everyone you go up against that only you can run high-octane everyone else has to run regular unleaded…..

Buddernugs

Full send….always
One plant one light….. no CO2… take out all contributing factors between two growers and give them equal settings…..that’s how u see who’s better… i’m sure you got a 5 x 5 area kicking around

Buddernugs

Full send….always
If you really are that good it shouldn’t be a problem for you setting up a spare 5x5 space…..just sayin

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
The drama in this thread is getting about as bad as the drama we had here just before the election. @Buddernugs , let me guess…your in your 20s? You are getting way too heated and way too offended over something that most people don’t give two shits about. Do you honestly think that you’ve somehow learned more in 9 months than people who have been not only growing, but working in the industry, for almost as long as you’ve been alive? Even if you did pull 2lbs off that plant…good for you, but why do you feel like you need everyone’s approval? You are doing nothing but making yourself look like a cocky kid and nobody likes a cocky kid.

One plant one light….. no CO2… take out all contributing factors between two growers and give them equal settings…..that’s how u see who’s better… i’m sure you got a 5 x 5 area kicking around
Why does it matter how many lights someone uses. I'm sure someone with your experience realizes that a 5x5 space is 25 sqft any way you cut it. Right?

Tag me when you start the Mr. White vs Budderlarf thread please.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
We don’t have to harvest at the same time…… just stat veg time and finished weight…… i’m hung up on lighting because if you’re running de there’s a good chance you’re running CO2 which is known to boost yeilds roughly 30%, on top of being able to push almost double ppfd….. that’s like going to a race track and telling everyone you go up against that only you can run high-octane everyone else has to run regular unleaded…..
I'm not boosting co2. It's ambient because I have sealed rooms. It's the same as yours. Not sure what land of make believe you live on but Google has not been very kind to u. Forget all the bro science but boosted co2 does not get you 50 percent increase. I've ran 430 to 1200 and saw not that much difference. I only give the plants the light they need but an 8 week veg is going to result in a big space. That crackerjack light you using won't work for me.

So let me know when you ready. I want them grown side by side with updates. Not sure why your making this difficult. It's a 1 plant 1 grow competition man. You claimed your 1 plant was 2 lb. I'll grow one twice as fucking big and anyone that's not blind will see all the evidence in front of them. I'll do a 2 week full hang at 60 percent humidity or until the main branches can snap. I'll trim and jar and weigh everything. Stop.making excuses and give me a date.