2lb’s 1 plant no co2

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
How much does a setup like that cost?
I had a scorpyd ventilater when they first came out. I was making 100 yard shots in the bullsye with custom made arrows from Jerry at southshore archery.
Shooting 100 yards at a deer is 100 percent unethical. A deer will jump at the sound of the snap. To many things can go wrong. I would never attempt to shoot a deer past 40 yards with any kind of crossbow. Nothing worse than wounded deer running around with arrows sticking out of them.

ttystikk

Nerd Gone Vertical
I think ttystickk is another of his as well. Look at the join dates. If he would post pics of his progress I could deal with a little BS. Is he still planning to do this grow or has he moved on?
I'm a recent transplant but I'm not trying to start any shit with anyone.

For the record, it was @Buddernugs fault we all brigaded your crib, lol

ttystikk

Nerd Gone Vertical
I had a scorpyd ventilater when they first came out. I was making 100 yard shots in the bullsye with custom made arrows from Jerry at southshore archery.
Shooting 100 yards at a deer is 100 percent unethical. A deer will jump at the sound of the snap. To many things can go wrong. I would never attempt to shoot a deer past 40 yards with any kind of crossbow. Nothing worse than wounded deer running around with arrows sticking out of them.
I'm going to have to look into crossbows, thanks for the heads up.

I would never take a shot at such a distance, I can't even fuckin see that far lol

VAHomegrown

Yeah its one thing to test your accuracy at distance, but another to try and ethically harvest an animal at that distance. 500 FPS is fast but too much can happen between the time it leaves and when it hits. 40 yards is a good rule, no matter how much power or accuracy the bow has.

VAHomegrown

I didn't think you were but I wanted to distance myself from the dick waving... I don't swing that way.

I'm a big fan of the sativa dominant stuff, myself. Stop by and check out my thread, vertical craziness or some such.
I will definetly check it out your thread-i like this place and one other site in particular due to the lack of dick waving & and was kinda pissed when that RIU & 420org stuff gets brought over here.

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
I had the PSI 2(?) fastest crossbow at the time made. I kept shooting clear through the deer. I lost quite a few that way, it was like the wound would close up and there was very little blood trail to follow.

VAHomegrown

Slick trick mags ftw
I have a nice scar on my finger from a Slick Trick mags. Lol knocking an arrow before sunlight, sitting 25 feet up in a tree, stoned isn't the best idea sometimes. I switched to Grimm Reapers for the crossbow and compound and have just stuck with them.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I have a nice scar on my finger from a Slick Trick mags. Lol knocking an arrow before sunlight, sitting 25 feet up in a tree, stoned isn't the best idea sometimes. I switched to Grimm Reapers for the crossbow and compound and have just stuck with them.
That 4 blade trick always leaves a slug size hole all the way through and blood is usually everywhere.