2lb’s 1 plant no co2

Nope just realized everything in between finial way up is a waste of energy because up until this point all everyone ever does is call me a liar they say it’s wet I take pictures and videos of the humidity in the jars proving that it’s not I was asked to snap a stem on video I did both of which is confirmation that it’s dry…. still even after complying with that people still say that it’s wet……. claims were made against me stating that those jars don’t hold half a pound, and their 3 oz jars at best…. I made a video Calibrated a scale and weighed it out proved that accusation wrong then was told that it’s still wet and I need to snap a stem on video which I did it snapped you heard the bud hit the bottom of my tent and bounce…that was proven wrong….I included in the video both of the echo three thermal reflex sites that I traded for which I will display some leeway on because there’s no way for me to prove that I did own them prior to making that video so I’m really not gonna speak on that, that’s on me I knew what I was getting into when I decided not to pass up the deal. And that I was still going to hear nonstop BS about it….. however that being said I was told multiple times of that plant is a pound at best so let’s take a step out of the box and say that there was no extra 10 1/2 ounces I still did what you told me was impossible people don’t even wanna remotely bring that up……. I realize that it’s questionable me pulling these numbers when I’ve only been doing it for three years however three years ago I was put in a position where I did not have a choice I had to crush it….. people depended on that….. I told my wife when I started 3 years ago that for the next nine months I was going to be a scumbag father and a scumbag husband because i need to make this happen…..she said that’s fine and as long as I come up stares when she wanted me too and have family time….. which I did every time she told me too…… The first nine months of me doing this I literally spent in the basement perfecting this researching nonstop 24 seven I stopped working out I hardly ate anything…. Every part of my being was spent perfecting this……. I know I’m an arrogant SOB but I can tell you this for 100% fact nobody and I mean nobody has my work ethic….. The fact that I’m doing things that people nonstop call bullshit on after only doing it for three years is proof of that you’d be surprised how fast you get good at something when you literally do not have a fucking choice…… so I’m gonna make it clear right now one week before I chop down my 5 x 5 I’m gonna take a video then I’m gonna take another video when I weigh it out…. I am going to attempt to stagger my 4 x 10 so I can have that one processed before this one that way there’s no accusations to be made about me throwing in other plants into that way up I will show you on the video my entire room so you know there’s no other things going on that shouldn’t be then just like this time I’ll calibrate a scale in a video dump it out show you the humidity gauge is in all of my jars that refresh every 10 seconds if people don’t wanna believe me then that’s on them….. The part that still eludes me is the fact that people are saying it’s wet 53% in the jar it’s too dry but still to call that wet means you have no other understanding of how it’s possible other than it’s fake and that it’s still wet….. so I’m done wasting energy in between harvest I’ll just pop in every time I harvest and show everyone that pulling over 60 g a square foot without CO2 consistently indoors in a tent is possible……………pc
TL;DR

I'm disappearing until everyone forgets about me running my mouth and the challenge.

m4s73r

The Laziest
Nope just realized everything in between finial way up is a waste of energy because up until this point all everyone ever does is call me a liar they say it’s wet I take pictures and videos of the humidity in the jars proving that it’s not I was asked to snap a stem on video I did both of which is confirmation that it’s dry…. still even after complying with that people still say that it’s wet……. claims were made against me stating that those jars don’t hold half a pound, and their 3 oz jars at best…. I made a video Calibrated a scale and weighed it out proved that accusation wrong then was told that it’s still wet and I need to snap a stem on video which I did it snapped you heard the bud hit the bottom of my tent and bounce…that was proven wrong….I included in the video both of the echo three thermal reflex sites that I traded for which I will display some leeway on because there’s no way for me to prove that I did own them prior to making that video so I’m really not gonna speak on that, that’s on me I knew what I was getting into when I decided not to pass up the deal. And that I was still going to hear nonstop BS about it….. however that being said I was told multiple times of that plant is a pound at best so let’s take a step out of the box and say that there was no extra 10 1/2 ounces I still did what you told me was impossible people don’t even wanna remotely bring that up……. I realize that it’s questionable me pulling these numbers when I’ve only been doing it for three years however three years ago I was put in a position where I did not have a choice I had to crush it….. people depended on that….. I told my wife when I started 3 years ago that for the next nine months I was going to be a scumbag father and a scumbag husband because i need to make this happen…..she said that’s fine and as long as I come up stares when she wanted me too and have family time….. which I did every time she told me too…… The first nine months of me doing this I literally spent in the basement perfecting this researching nonstop 24 seven I stopped working out I hardly ate anything…. Every part of my being was spent perfecting this……. I know I’m an arrogant SOB but I can tell you this for 100% fact nobody and I mean nobody has my work ethic….. The fact that I’m doing things that people nonstop call bullshit on after only doing it for three years is proof of that you’d be surprised how fast you get good at something when you literally do not have a fucking choice…… so I’m gonna make it clear right now one week before I chop down my 5 x 5 I’m gonna take a video then I’m gonna take another video when I weigh it out…. I am going to attempt to stagger my 4 x 10 so I can have that one processed before this one that way there’s no accusations to be made about me throwing in other plants into that way up I will show you on the video my entire room so you know there’s no other things going on that shouldn’t be then just like this time I’ll calibrate a scale in a video dump it out show you the humidity gauge is in all of my jars that refresh every 10 seconds if people don’t wanna believe me then that’s on them….. The part that still eludes me is the fact that people are saying it’s wet 53% in the jar it’s too dry but still to call that wet means you have no other understanding of how it’s possible other than it’s fake and that it’s still wet….. so I’m done wasting energy in between harvest I’ll just pop in every time I harvest and show everyone that pulling over 60 g a square foot without CO2 consistently indoors in a tent is possible……………pc
It took you 9 months of hermiting in your basement to grow this? Being a scumbag to your family? All just to come out with mids? Man, no wonder you so deperate to prove things. You now have to justify all the "work ethic" to yourself. I'm not really sure how else to respond to this. At this point I want to tell you to pack it up and go treat your family right. Your grow is not that special. Your not doing anything a shit ton have people do even now. A simple coco dtw system? Fine system to use, nothing new or special about it. Never mind the fact that you are doing it sloppily. SMH. Clean them rez pans before the creature of the black lagoon comes out.

Now I'm from the show me state. This is a forum. Prove out. You got all these mad skillz, log some grows. Stop spending your time trying to justify to people online with what you are doing. I get your a "arrogant sob" and thats all good fine and well, but your also a newbie. And it shows.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Scrub ass chump, you called me out but now your gonna take the high road all of a sudden. I've seen every kind of weed under the sun. That ain't 2 lbs dude don't give a fuk how you spin it.

VAHomegrown

Just like people tell me print in groups out past 100 yards with a crossbow is impossible and then I drop three of them in under an inch and a half at 110 yards….. what ever lol
No crossbow can shoot anywhere near that accurately, repeatedly. It's not mechanically possible. You may get lucky and land a clover but you won't be able to repeat that, big difference. Many of the best military & tactical rifles don't even possess that type of accuracy. You are a bullshitter & and an idiot. Grow up.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
No crossbow can shoot anywhere near that accurately, repeatedly. It's not mechanically possible. You may get lucky and land a clover but you won't be able to repeat that, big difference. Many of the best military & tactical rifles don't even possess that type of accuracy. You are a bullshitter & and an idiot. Grow up.
We had a guy like him around back in the day. Called him the "one-upper" for obvious reasons. We had a lot of spare time and talked about home a lot, and got to know each other pretty well. Then One-upper starts telling a story - that we knew was actually another member of the groups story, documented with pictures and a framed magazine article. He's halfway through his tale when the dude in the story for real walks up behind him... :cool:

He gets close and whispers in his ear "that's was me dude" :ROFLMAO:

Buddernugs

Full send….always
same bow same scope I use

Buddernugs

Full send….always
same guy diff day with pov….iv taken mine out to 170 and got 5” 3 shot groups….don’t use your poor experience and shooting ability’s to dog shit on people……u need more practice and better gear if u cant do this with today’s bows that are 500+fps.