2021 Mystery Pack Final Pictures

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
@Slowdrawl
I am working on a project now that I've nicknamed my "Warfighter Series" and it consists of 4 different strains to treat PTSD and Insomnia. It is the only project I plan on releasing this year and luck so has it that one of them is a Romulan x Starfighter cross. I'll hit you up when its ready to be tested

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
@Slowdrawl
I am working on a project now that I've nicknamed my "Warfighter Series" and it consists of 4 different strains to treat PTSD and Insomnia. It is the only project I plan on releasing this year and luck so has it that one of them is a Romulan x Starfighter cross. I'll hit you up when its ready to be tested
Im digging rhe starfighter as well. I smoked a fat one this morning!

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
@Slowdrawl
I'd definitely be up for trying those.
Up and down multiple times a night for so long I can't remember when I've slept solid.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Wow....just popped in and seen this.
Right on @FluffySquish and @TreeFarmerCharlie, excellent grow and pics.
Both of these guys were my 1st and 2nd place choice.
I'm honored, knowing there are many far better growers here than I.
Just got lucky with a photo.
Thx @J.James for offering this contest up.
I've really enjoyed each and every plant, great buzz from all.
You two were both in my picks as well 😁